Re: Code for OSX Leopard - Coding Headstarts - BSD Developers Get sued by Appil - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Code for OSX Leopard - Coding Headstarts - BSD Developers Get sued by Appil - Ubuntu ; Appil Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer O x f o r d wrote on behalf of Appil Corporation: > Here are wonderful "Video Based" headstarts to get you up and coding on > OSX in just a few hours. Not really. Code ...

  1. Re: Code for OSX Leopard - Coding Headstarts - BSD Developers Get sued by Appil

    Appil Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer O x f o r d wrote on behalf of
    Appil Corporation:

    > Here are wonderful "Video Based" headstarts to get you up and coding on
    > OSX in just a few hours.

    Not really. Code for appil and get sued by appil like their BSD developers.
    Don't do appil any favours until they release everything under GPL3.

    Anyway Linux has superior technology
    See www.youtube.com and search for beryl and compiz

    Appil products suck on both price and performance when you
    compare it with standard PC running Linux.

    Plenty of Linux free here..
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  2. Re: Code for OSX Leopard - Coding Headstarts - BSD Developers Get sued by Appil

    7 writes:

    > Appil Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer O x f o r d wrote on behalf of
    > Appil Corporation:
    >
    >> Here are wonderful "Video Based" headstarts to get you up and coding on
    >> OSX in just a few hours.

    > Not really. Code for appil and get sued by appil like their BSD developers.
    > Don't do appil any favours until they release everything under GPL3.

    Yo do realise that Linux will almost certainly NOT be released under the
    GPL3?

    > Anyway Linux has superior technology
    > See www.youtube.com and search for beryl and compiz
    >
    > Appil products suck on both price and performance when you
    > compare it with standard PC running Linux.
    >
    > Plenty of Linux free here..
    > http://www.livecdlist.com
    > http://www.distrowatch.com

  3. Re: Code for OSX Leopard - Coding Headstarts - BSD Developers Get sued by Appil

    Hadron wrote:

    > 7 writes:
    >
    >> Appil Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer O x f o r d wrote on behalf of
    >> Appil Corporation:
    >>
    >>> Here are wonderful "Video Based" headstarts to get you up and coding on
    >>> OSX in just a few hours.

    >> Not really. Code for appil and get sued by appil like their BSD
    >> developers. Don't do appil any favours until they release everything
    >> under GPL3.

    > Yo do realise that Linux will almost certainly NOT be released under the
    > GPL3?

    You mean the kernel, and most of KDE for now, "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark?
    --
    You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

+ Reply to Thread