2 more newb questions - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on 2 more newb questions - Ubuntu ; Wank wrote: > Yeah, you seem stupid enough to have bought a bridge. Straight over your head as usual. You're a /prime/ candidate for a "Darwin Award". C....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: 2 more newb questions

    Wank wrote:

    > Yeah, you seem stupid enough to have bought a bridge.

    Straight over your head as usual.

    You're a /prime/ candidate for a "Darwin Award".

    C.

  2. Re: 2 more newb questions

    On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:27:12 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    > .. and why reply to one ? Remember, never argue with a fool. Those
    > watching can't tell the difference.
    > And for people who have working killfiles, the only time we see the
    > fools is when people carelessly reply to them.

    Not if you kill the replies.

    --
    Robert http://www.arumes.com

  3. Re: 2 more newb questions

    In article , SINNER wrote:
    >* Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    (snip)
    >The only one expressing fear seems to be you. If Vista is all you say it
    >is then your endless child like ramblings would be unnecessary since
    >Linux will be gone in a day or so since it sucks so badly. Why waste the
    >effort and make yourself look like a fool?

    ... and why reply to one ? Remember, never argue with a fool. Those watching
    can't tell the difference.
    And for people who have working killfiles, the only time we see the fools is
    when people carelessly reply to them.

    Thanks.

  4. Re: 2 more newb questions

    In article , Robert Spanjaard wrote:
    >On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:27:12 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >
    >> .. and why reply to one ? Remember, never argue with a fool. Those
    >> watching can't tell the difference.
    >> And for people who have working killfiles, the only time we see the
    >> fools is when people carelessly reply to them.

    >Not if you kill the replies.

    True ... I could kill the thread ... but you know, sometimes there are
    helpful knowledgable people here ... and I learn something. I'd hate to
    miss that because of the idiots, so usually don't kill anything except the
    most obvious spam threads. Anti jew raves for example have been common in
    other groups. No one has anything useful to contribute in them.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2