    Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how is
    your honeymoon coming along with alias?
    You two having fun together...hahaha...LOL!
    I understand you two had a ur-butt-too ceremony...hahaha...!
    That's really all that POS toy os is good for isn't it?
    IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll.
    Frank

  2. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On 2008-01-29, Frank hit the keyboard and wrote some useless crap:

    So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    addy, *PLONK*

    And no this is not "geek-speech", it simply means that I will not
    *see* any of your posts. Next time, I'll not even reply at all but
    simply *plonk* you and the thread you create.

    Dragomir Kollaric
    --
    Q: Do you know what the death-rate around here is?
    A: One per person!

  3. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    You can't even set up a spellchecker, so who's the numpty ?

  4. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Dragomir Kollaric writes:

    > On 2008-01-29, Frank hit the keyboard and wrote some useless crap:
    >
    > So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    > addy, *PLONK*
    >
    > And no this is not "geek-speech", it simply means that I will not
    > *see* any of your posts. Next time, I'll not even reply at all but
    > simply *plonk* you and the thread you create.

    That's nice, but why tell the world?

  5. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Dragomir Kollaric writes:
    >
    >> On 2008-01-29, Frank hit the keyboard and wrote some useless crap:
    >>
    >> So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    >> addy, *PLONK*
    >>
    >> And no this is not "geek-speech", it simply means that I will not
    >> *see* any of your posts. Next time, I'll not even reply at all but
    >> simply *plonk* you and the thread you create.
    >>

    > That's nice, but why tell the world?

    Why not?

    "Frank" is obviously too dumb to understand anything not said in short, very
    plain words. He is a Vista user
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.

  6. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Peter Köhlmann schreef:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Dragomir Kollaric writes:
    >>
    >>> On 2008-01-29, Frank hit the keyboard and wrote some useless crap:
    >>>
    >>> So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    >>> addy, *PLONK*
    >>>
    >>> And no this is not "geek-speech", it simply means that I will not
    >>> *see* any of your posts. Next time, I'll not even reply at all but
    >>> simply *plonk* you and the thread you create.
    >>>

    >> That's nice, but why tell the world?

    Indeed, I have him kill filed as well but now I was still confronted
    with his rants via your reply.

    > Why not?
    >
    > "Frank" is obviously too dumb to understand anything not said in short, very
    > plain words. He is a Vista user

    Oops, you kind of imply you can 'use' Vista???

  7. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann schreef:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> That's nice, but why tell the world?

    > Indeed, I have him kill filed as well but now I was still confronted
    > with his rants via your reply.

    Hadron is like that

    >> Why not?
    >>
    >> "Frank" is obviously too dumb to understand anything not said in short,
    >> very plain words. He is a Vista user

    > Oops, you kind of imply you can 'use' Vista???

    Somehow you've got to run Minesweeper
    --

    Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
    And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

  8. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    In Dragomir Kollaric:

    [Snip...]

    > So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    > addy, *PLONK*

    FWIW, I think you're using slrn, as I am. With nymshifters, I find plonks
    a little easier by combining some other header info (expensive or not) to
    nail them. For instance, a common name like Frank or Tom:

    Score: =-9999
    From: Tom

    In this way, I'm less likely to get false positives. It's not perfect but
    I find it useful (again, whether expensive headers are used or not).

    JMO; HTH; YMMV...

  9. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Dragomir Kollaric writes:
    >>
    >>> On 2008-01-29, Frank hit the keyboard and wrote some useless crap:
    >>>
    >>> So you nymschifting dude, no matter how often you change your e-mail
    >>> addy, *PLONK*
    >>>
    >>> And no this is not "geek-speech", it simply means that I will not
    >>> *see* any of your posts. Next time, I'll not even reply at all but
    >>> simply *plonk* you and the thread you create.
    >>>

    >> That's nice, but why tell the world?

    > Why not?
    >
    > "Frank" is obviously too dumb to understand anything not said in short, very
    > plain words. He is a Vista user

    Alias and Frank can't live without each other.
    Makes me think of "Frankie and Johnny"
    caver1

  10. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Harold Stevens wrote in

    > FWIW, I think you're using slrn, as I am. With nymshifters, I find plonks
    > a little easier by combining some other header info (expensive or not) to
    > nail them. For instance, a common name like Frank or Tom:

    Please don't tell the trolls the secret. We can figure it out.

  11. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how is
    > your honeymoon coming along with alias? You two having fun
    > together...hahaha...LOL! I understand you two had a ur-butt-too
    > ceremony...hahaha...! That's really all that POS toy os is good for
    > isn't it? IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll. Frank

    All Linux distributions are stinking POSs. Fortunately, they are much
    better than the major (MS) alternative which is a stinking unusable and
    very expensive POS.

  12. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    ray wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >

    >>Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how is
    >>your honeymoon coming along with alias? You two having fun
    >>together...hahaha...LOL! I understand you two had a ur-butt-too
    >>ceremony...hahaha...! That's really all that POS toy os is good for
    >>isn't it? IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll. Frank

    > All Linux distributions are stinking POSs. Fortunately, they are much
    > better than the major (MS) alternative which is a stinking unusable and
    > very expensive POS.

    How would you know ray...seeing as how you've never used Vista in a
    production environment?
    Frank

  13. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > ray wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how
    >>>is your honeymoon coming along with alias? You two having fun
    >>>together...hahaha...LOL! I understand you two had a ur-butt-too
    >>>ceremony...hahaha...! That's really all that POS toy os is good for
    >>>isn't it? IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll.
    >>>Frank

    >> All Linux distributions are stinking POSs. Fortunately, they are much
    >> better than the major (MS) alternative which is a stinking unusable
    >> and very expensive POS.

    > How would you know ray...seeing as how you've never used Vista in a
    > production environment?

    Where did you get that crystal ball? I need a new one, mine's in the
    shop.

    --
    David

  14. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:08:14 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how is
    >>>your honeymoon coming along with alias? You two having fun
    >>>together...hahaha...LOL! I understand you two had a ur-butt-too
    >>>ceremony...hahaha...! That's really all that POS toy os is good for
    >>>isn't it? IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll. Frank

    >> All Linux distributions are stinking POSs. Fortunately, they are much
    >> better than the major (MS) alternative which is a stinking unusable and
    >> very expensive POS.

    > How would you know ray...seeing as how you've never used Vista in a
    > production environment?
    > Frank

    As a matter of fact, I have.

  15. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    ray wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:08:14 -0800, Frank wrote:
    >

    >>ray wrote:

    >>>All Linux distributions are stinking POSs. Fortunately, they are much
    >>>better than the major (MS) alternative which is a stinking unusable and
    >>>very expensive POS.

    >>How would you know ray...seeing as how you've never used Vista in a
    >>production environment?
    >>Frank

    > As a matter of fact, I have.

    Hummm...where...in BestBuy?
    Frank

  16. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    elaich <|@|.|> writes:

    > Harold Stevens wrote in
    >
    >> FWIW, I think you're using slrn, as I am. With nymshifters, I find plonks
    >> a little easier by combining some other header info (expensive or not) to
    >> nail them. For instance, a common name like Frank or Tom:

    > Please don't tell the trolls the secret. We can figure it out.

    Secret?

    What *is* wrong with you guys?

    It's the most basic thing in the world for goodness sake.

  17. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:30:46 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > elaich <|@|.|> writes:
    >
    >> Harold Stevens wrote in
    >>
    >>> FWIW, I think you're using slrn, as I am. With nymshifters, I find
    >>> plonks a little easier by combining some other header info (expensive
    >>> or not) to nail them. For instance, a common name like Frank or Tom:

    >> Please don't tell the trolls the secret. We can figure it out.

    > Secret?
    >
    > What *is* wrong with you guys?
    >
    > It's the most basic thing in the world for goodness sake.

    More basic than quarks, even?

  18. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Mark South wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:30:46 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> elaich <|@|.|> writes:
    >>
    >>> Harold Stevens wrote in

    >>> Please don't tell the trolls the secret. We can figure it out.

    >> Secret?
    >>
    >> What *is* wrong with you guys?

    Nothing, I guess.
    But "Frank" is so outrageously stupid that he will not get it by himself

    >> It's the most basic thing in the world for goodness sake.

    > More basic than quarks, even?

    At least as basic as Hadrons
    --
    Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

  19. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Mark South wrote:

    >>>Secret?
    >>>
    >>>What *is* wrong with you guys?

    > Nothing, I guess.
    > But "Frank" is so outrageously stupid that he will not get it by himself

    Hey little man, I'm smart enough to install ubuntu, but certainly not
    dumb enough to use...LOL!
    You're not all that bright are you?
    Frank

  20. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:30:23 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:

    >>>How would you know ray...seeing as how you've never used Vista in a
    >>>production environment?
    >>>Frank

    >> As a matter of fact, I have.

    > Hummm...where...in BestBuy?

    Actually, in DOD.

    > Frank

    I would be quite willing to bet a considerable sum that my experience
    with MS greatly exceeds yours with Linux. You may as well give up - you
    can't win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast