Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu ; Wendell wrote: > Frank wrote: > >> Christopher Hunter wrote: >> >>> klybear wrote: >>> >>> >>>> If you really want to be safe with Windows, I'd go for Kaspersky. >>> >>> >>> >>> The rest of us would go ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 122 of 122

  1. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Wendell wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Christopher Hunter wrote:

    >>> The rest of us would go for Ubuntu!

    >> Yeah...you're that stupid!
    >> Frank

    > You are an amusing POS.
    >
    > I have an xp laptop that went south on me the other day and HP's backup
    > utility took over. Well, not only did it junk windoz but it lost data.
    >
    > Today it happened again. Needless to say the laptop is no longer a dual
    > boot machine associated with windoz or hp.
    >
    > Stick your opinions where the sun don't shine,
    > Wendell

    No you need to stick that laptop up your stupid ass cause it's smarter
    than you'll ever hope to be...LOL!
    Frank

  2. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    ....Hey bozo...I'm amazed at your ability to stick both feet into your
    stupid big mouth and still be able to shove your fat bald ugly head that
    far up your fat hairy ass...hahaha.
    Go fukk yourself you idiot lying linux loser!
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7