Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu ; Christopher Hunter wrote: > There's also nothing wrong with the birth rate here, > either. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4813590.stm...

  1. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > There's also nothing wrong with the birth rate here,
    > either.

  2. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Alias wrote:

    > Not in Spain. The fastest growing minority here is from Latin America
    > and China. And this is a country that was ruled by Muslims for hundreds
    > of years.

    OK, a majority of European countries with a dominant Muslim population
    then. ;-)

  3. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> Not in Spain. The fastest growing minority here is from Latin America
    >> and China. And this is a country that was ruled by Muslims for hundreds
    >> of years.

    > OK, a majority of European countries with a dominant Muslim population
    > then. ;-)

    The interesting thing will be if the EU lets Turkey in. Talk about a
    direct route ...

    Alias

  4. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> There's also nothing wrong with the birth rate here,
    >> either.

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4813590.stm

    That only applies to a small minority of Europeans. The birth
    rate /around/ /here/ is fine.

    C.

  5. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    dennis@home wrote:

    > So you keep saying.. however the facts differ from your lies.

    No. The "Vista" box across the room from me lasted just 20 minutes when
    connected to the 'net before it began spewing spam. Within another hour it
    was rendered unbootable. /That's/ the definition of abysmal rubbish. It's
    unusable.

    > The sooner you realize that only your "friends" humor you the better off
    > you will be.

    At least /I/ have some friends!

    >> "Global Warming" is a non-existant threat that /your/ politicians are
    >> selling to you to justify increased taxes and outrageous fuel prices.
    >> There was /much/ /more/ "global warming" between 1720 an 1775 - /before/
    >> the industrial revolution - the tree ring records demonstrate that /very/
    >> effectively.

    > That may be the only thing we will ever agree on.

    Good. You're not /entirely/ stupid, then.

    > Shame that your belief in the same thing devalues my beliefs so much.

    No. I'll have to correct that: you /are/ stupid.

    > So much that I may have to start believing in GW if you don't.

    /Total/ stupidity. Amazing how you can make yourself look /so/ silly in
    just one post!

    C.

  6. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >>If I had to reboot this Vista machine more than once a month I would be
    >>worried.

    > You obviously got the special "friend of Bill" version of Vista - everybody
    > else has that crap crash at least once a day.

    You stupid POS...you don't have Vista so stop your lying!

    >>If I were admin I would fix the problem.

    > You can't.

    Sure you can...but first you need to have Vista.

    Vista is closed-source rubbish, and the fundamental flaws in
    > that "operating system" can't even /be/ /examined/ by any "admin".

    You're one demented asshole loser.

    >>However in these days of "global warming" it might be better to turn the
    >>machines off at night anyway.

    > "Global Warming" is a non-existant threat that /your/ politicians are
    > selling to you to justify increased taxes and outrageous fuel prices.

    Now you're brain dead!

    > There was /much/ /more/ "global warming" between 1720 an 1775 - /before/
    > the industrial revolution - the tree ring records demonstrate that /very/
    > effectively.

    You have no idea what you're talking about do you?
    Wanker!
    Frank

  7. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    ....unbelievably ignorant, uninformed, outright bull****!
    Frank

  8. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > That only applies to a small minority of Europeans. The birth
    > rate /around/ /here/ is fine.

    Where's "here"? Within a 10-mile radius of your house?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

  9. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >>So you keep saying.. however the facts differ from your lies.

    > No. The "Vista" box across the room from me lasted just 20 minutes when
    > connected to the 'net before it began spewing spam.

    Do you actually think anyone who has Vista believes that lie for one second?
    Are you that fukkin dumb?

    Within another hour it
    > was rendered unbootable. /That's/ the definition of abysmal rubbish. It's
    > unusable.

    No one...who has Vista believes you!

    >>The sooner you realize that only your "friends" humor you the better off
    >>you will be.

    > At least /I/ have some friends!

    You mean your dog, right?

    >>>"Global Warming" is a non-existant threat that /your/ politicians are
    >>>selling to you to justify increased taxes and outrageous fuel prices.
    >>>There was /much/ /more/ "global warming" between 1720 an 1775 - /before/
    >>>the industrial revolution - the tree ring records demonstrate that /very/
    >>>effectively.

    >>That may be the only thing we will ever agree on.

    > Good. You're not /entirely/ stupid, then.

    He's much smarter than you'll ever be.

    >>Shame that your belief in the same thing devalues my beliefs so much.

    > No. I'll have to correct that: you /are/ stupid.

    You're an idiot!

    >>So much that I may have to start believing in GW if you don't.

    > /Total/ stupidity. Amazing how you can make yourself look /so/ silly in
    > just one post!

    Oh that's a talent you own mr wanker.
    Loser!
    Frank

  10. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:

    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>

    >>>So you keep saying.. however the facts differ from your lies.

    >> No. The "Vista" box across the room from me lasted just 20 minutes when
    >> connected to the 'net before it began spewing spam.

    > Do you actually think anyone who has Vista believes that lie for one
    > second? Are you that fukkin dumb?

    He was generous with the 20 minutes
    After all, a standard install of XP will not even get the first update
    before it is hit with the first malware if you are unlucky enough

    < snip more lunacy from "Frank", worlds dumbest poster >
    --
    Microsoft's Product Strategy: "It compiles, let's ship it!"

  11. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    In article ,
    chrisehunter@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk says...

    >dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> So you keep saying.. however the facts differ from your lies.

    >No. The "Vista" box across the room from me lasted just 20 minutes when
    >connected to the 'net before it began spewing spam. Within another hour it
    >was rendered unbootable. /That's/ the definition of abysmal rubbish. It's
    >unusable.
    >
    >> The sooner you realize that only your "friends" humor you the better off
    >> you will be.

    >At least /I/ have some friends!
    >
    >>> "Global Warming" is a non-existant threat that /your/ politicians are
    >>> selling to you to justify increased taxes and outrageous fuel prices.
    >>> There was /much/ /more/ "global warming" between 1720 an 1775 -

    /before/
    >>> the industrial revolution - the tree ring records demonstrate that /very/
    >>> effectively.

    >> That may be the only thing we will ever agree on.

    >Good. You're not /entirely/ stupid, then.
    >
    >> Shame that your belief in the same thing devalues my beliefs so much.

    >No. I'll have to correct that: you /are/ stupid.
    >
    >> So much that I may have to start believing in GW if you don't.

    >/Total/ stupidity. Amazing how you can make yourself look /so/ silly in
    >just one post!
    >
    >C.

    Another armchair economist/philosopher with little footing in the real world.
    Your ideas/statements are drivel at best. They've been proposed, and thrown
    out in the rubbish long ago, but they continue to appear with every new
    generation of hacks.

  12. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    "Christopher Hunter" wrote in message
    news:NYQoj.33040$3m6.24568@fe2.news.blueyonder.co. uk...

    > *Nothing* that I have written has been inaccurate or incorrect.

    How do you differentiate between inaccurate and lies? Liar

  13. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    stfu wrote:

    Liar

    *Wrong!* Moron.

    C.

  14. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > stfu wrote:
    >
    > Liar
    >
    > *Wrong!* Moron.
    >
    > C.

    Why even give him an answer?
    He is just one of the "single digit IQ" crew from the Vista group
    --
    Your conscience never stops you from doing anything. It just stops you
    from enjoying it.

  15. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >

    >>stfu wrote:
    >>
    >> Liar
    >>
    >>*Wrong!* Moron.
    >>
    >>C.

    > Why even give him an answer?
    > He is just one of the "single digit IQ" crew from the Vista group

    Don't fret little man...single digit IQ's are much more than you'll ever
    hope to have.
    Brain dead idiot!
    Frank

  16. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > Hey nostop, you fukkin cross-dressing POS lying linturd loser...how is
    > your honeymoon coming along with alias? You two having fun
    > together...hahaha...LOL! I understand you two had a ur-butt-too
    > ceremony...hahaha...! That's really all that POS toy os is good for
    > isn't it? IOW's is as worthless as you are you idiot linux troll. Frank

    You need to ditch Avast Frank. It has a really poor record in antivirus
    tests, especially in tests on finding new viruses. I seem to remember it
    also has one of the lowest overall catch rates. AVG is free too but it's
    catch rate is much better. If you really want to be safe with Windows, I'd
    go for Kaspersky.

  17. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    klybear wrote:

    > If you really want to be safe with Windows, I'd go for Kaspersky.

    The rest of us would go for Ubuntu!

  18. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > klybear wrote:
    >

    >> If you really want to be safe with Windows, I'd go for Kaspersky.

    > The rest of us would go for Ubuntu!

    Yeah...you're that stupid!
    Frank

  19. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:
    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> klybear wrote:
    >>

    >>> If you really want to be safe with Windows, I'd go for Kaspersky.

    >> The rest of us would go for Ubuntu!

    > Yeah...you're that stupid!
    > Frank

    You are an amusing POS.

    I have an xp laptop that went south on me the other day and HP's backup
    utility took over. Well, not only did it junk windoz but it lost data.

    Today it happened again. Needless to say the laptop is no longer a dual
    boot machine associated with windoz or hp.

    Stick your opinions where the sun don't shine,
    Wendell

  20. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Wendell wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >> Christopher Hunter wrote:

    >>> The rest of us would go for Ubuntu!

    >> Yeah...you're that stupid!
    >> Frank

    > You are an amusing POS.

    Is "Frank" still spewing garbage in this group? (S)he must hold some kind
    of killfile record! "Frank" got beaten by its Father for screwing up a
    "Vista" install by trying to install Ubuntu. Since (s)he got the beating,
    (s)he's continued to rant in this NG. Just add it to your killfile!

    > I have an xp laptop that went south on me the other day and HP's backup
    > utility took over. Well, not only did it junk windoz but it lost data.

    Not uncommon. The "recovery" disks are usually worthless, and the "recovery
    partitions" are usually worse!

    > Today it happened again.

    I /certainly/ wouldn't let it happen twice!

    C.