Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu ; SINNER wrote: > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu: > >> Alias wrote: >> >>> Frank wrote: >>> >>>> Alias wrote: >>>> >>>>> Frank wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Alias wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>> Frank wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> But you know what really fries ...

  1. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:
    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    >> Alias wrote:

    >>> Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    >> Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    > Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    There is one exception in Windows called "My Computer" when you really
    use it at the pleasure of Microsoft. Maybe that's what's got Frank confused.

    Alias

    >>> You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    >>> written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    >> You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?

    > How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.

  2. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > You cant read either?
    >
    > Note the phrase surrounded with ***?

    That went straight over Wank's head. He's an illiterate moron.

    C.

  3. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Wank the Village Idiot wrote:

    > Not according to your financial statement you posted. You're broke!

    Where, dickhead? /My/ financial statements are /my/ business, but I'll tell
    you one thing - my *net* income last year was seven digits, and that's real
    Pounds, not your collapsing dollar.

    >> What message? Do you mean "loudly and clearly"?

    > No I mean loud & clear butt munch!

    So you /are/ an illiterate moron then.

    > Your written English amply
    >> demonstrates either your lack of education or your stupidity.

    > Sorry jerkoff...I've proly got more formal education that you but I'll
    > never confuse education with intelligence.

    Hardly. Your "formal" education was probably being hit by your parents.
    Your "intelligence" can be blamed on them.

    > Perhaps you
    >> should go away and grow up.

    > Go screw yourself you pompus ass!

    What a fool. The word is *pompous* - is illiteracy and stupidity
    _necessary_ in your part of the world?

    > I just love bitch slapping your fukkin fanatical linux ass all over this
    > ng.

    Grow up. /You've/ been pissed on from a /very/ great height, but you can't
    smell it yet.

    C.

    Anyone want to buy a Newsgroup? Wank might want to sell "his".

  4. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Alias wrote:

    > SINNER wrote:
    >
    >> * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >>> Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    >> Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    > There is one exception in Windows called "My Computer" when you really
    > use it at the pleasure of Microsoft. Maybe that's what's got Frank
    > confused.

    You're the confused one...the is no such name used in Vista.
    You're not all that bright are you mr liar, mr troll.

    > Alias

    >>> You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?

    >> How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.

    I already have and you already did...prove my point.
    Frank

    oh and thanks!

  5. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > SINNER wrote:

    >>>You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    >>They were right, you are insane.
    >>

    >>>Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    >>Linux is a kernal not a cause.
    >>

    >>>Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    >>You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies to
    >>your inane rambelings, why is that?

    > "Wank" is either a badly written bot or hopelessly stupid. /If/ it's human,
    > it demonstrates why stupidity should be a capital offence.
    >
    > C.

    Then why is a loser like you still alive, mr wanker...LOL!
    Moron.
    Frank

  6. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >

    >>He does own the much deserved title of "village idiot". But like G.W. Bush
    >>says, it's an ownership society. (just thinking of another notorious
    >>village idiot)

    > Have you noticed the repeated nymshifts? It's because each of his posting
    > identities gets reported to "abuse" and is terminated. Sooner or later,
    > it'll go.
    >
    > C.

    You're actually rather stupid aren't you.
    Frank

  7. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> SINNER wrote:

    >>> Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    >> There is one exception in Windows called "My Computer" when you really
    >> use it at the pleasure of Microsoft. Maybe that's what's got Frank
    >> confused.

    > You're the confused one...the is no such name used in Vista.

    I know. MS is now making it clear that it isn't your computer.

    Alias

  8. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    >> Perhaps you
    >>> should go away and grow up.

    >> Go screw yourself you pompus ass!

    > What a fool. The word is *pompous* - is illiteracy and stupidity
    > _necessary_ in your part of the world?

    No. I think frankie has pretty well monopolized it.

  9. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:

    > You ****wit moron loser...my Dad has been deceased for yrs.

    Suicide is sad. He obviously couldn't take the humiliation of you as a son.

    Why don't you take your cue from him and FOAD?

    C.

  10. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>You ****wit moron loser...my Dad has been deceased for yrs.

    > Suicide is sad. He obviously couldn't take the humiliation of you as a son.
    >
    > Why don't you take your cue from him and FOAD?
    >
    > C.

    Oh, so now you're into denigrating one's deceased loved one's.
    My Father was a WWII veteran who fought to save your stupid ass.
    How pathetic the true you is.
    Frank

  11. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... ROFL!

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    >> SINNER wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >>>
    >>> [...]
    >>>

    >>> note the use of *my* and see definition below.
    >>>
    >>> [...]
    >>>

    >>> mine (min)
    >>> pron. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    >>> Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves
    >>> are mine. If you can't find your hat, take mine.
    >>>
    >>> adj. Archaic., A possessive form of I.
    >>>
    >>> ***Used instead of my before an initial vowel or the letter h.***
    >>>
    >>> Questions?
    >>>

    >> Try reading again..."my"...not 'mine".
    >> Careful, you just might end up making a complete fool out of yourself.
    >> Frank
    >>

    > You cant read either?
    >
    > Note the phrase surrounded with ***?

    Now, this is getting to be hilarious. Trying to teach *the* village idiot
    English. You'd have more luck trying to teach an earthworm to drive a car
    (automatic transmission is ok). This is the guy whose mother won't let out
    of the house without wearing a football helmet when he goes to play with
    the neighbourhood kids. This is the guy whose mother insists he NOT remove
    the cork from his fork for fear he might poke an eye out when eating his
    peas.

    Frank's Brain Activity Plotted (watch the red line):
    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4...nceMonitor.jpg

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  12. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    >> Alias wrote:

    >>> Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    >> Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    > Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    Ever since he started using Fista and saw that "My Computer" was removed, he
    thinks his computer belongs to Microsoft. And indeed, that's one thing he
    has gotten right.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  13. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:

    > SINNER wrote:
    >
    >> * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >>>Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    >> Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    >>>You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?

    >> How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.
    >>

    > Why not come on over to my ng and we'll all see just how clever you
    > really are?
    > Well...?
    > Frank

    SINNER, here's the link ...

    alt.confused.morons.frank.os.generally.demented

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  14. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    NoStop wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>SINNER wrote:

    >>>Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    >>>How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.
    >>>

    >>Why not come on over to my ng and we'll all see just how clever you
    >>really are?
    >>Well...?
    >>Frank

    > SINNER, here's the link ...
    >
    > alt.confused.morons.frank.os.generally.demented
    >
    > Cheers.

    Your home ng huh?
    Figures
    Frank

  15. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... ROFL!

    NoStop wrote:

    > SINNER wrote:
    >

    >>* Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >>>Try reading again..."my"...not 'mine".
    >>>Careful, you just might end up making a complete fool out of yourself.
    >>>Frank
    >>>

    >>You cant read either?
    >>
    >>Note the phrase surrounded with ***?
    >>

    > Now, this is getting to be hilarious. Trying to teach *the* village idiot
    > English. You'd have more luck trying to teach an earthworm to drive a car
    > (automatic transmission is ok). This is the guy whose mother won't let out
    > of the house without wearing a football helmet when he goes to play with
    > the neighbourhood kids. This is the guy whose mother insists he NOT remove
    > the cork from his fork for fear he might poke an eye out when eating his
    > peas.
    >
    > Frank's Brain Activity Plotted (watch the red line):
    > http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4...nceMonitor.jpg
    >
    > Cheers.

    You're one pathetic POS loser.
    Hey keep wearing that football helmet and shove that cork you up your
    arse...LOL!
    Idiot!
    Frank

  16. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:
    > Wank the Village Idiot wrote:
    >
    >> Not according to your financial statement you posted. You're broke!

    > Where, dickhead? /My/ financial statements are /my/ business, but
    > I'll tell you one thing - my *net* income last year was seven
    > digits, and that's real Pounds, not your collapsing dollar.

    Your previous answer to (PLONKED here) frank was quite effective.
    Continuing the nonsense is non-productive. And please don't make
    such silly alterations to attribution lines.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  17. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * NoStop wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >> Why not come on over to my ng and we'll all see just how clever you
    >> really are?
    >> Well...?
    >> Frank

    > SINNER, here's the link ...
    >
    > alt.confused.morons.frank.os.generally.demented

    Hmmm, my server dosent carry that one

    --
    David

  18. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    > That is one thing you're obviously good for...spell
    > checker...thanks...but I'm sure I'm never misunderstood.

    Evidently you are! You went to great lengths to explain that when you
    said "your ng" you really did not mean that it belonged to you.

    > Game Over...yep and you lost!
    > Frank

  19. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    ray wrote:
    >>That is one thing you're obviously good for...spell
    >>checker...thanks...but I'm sure I'm never misunderstood.

    > Evidently you are! You went to great lengths to explain that when you
    > said "your ng" you really did not mean that it belonged to you.
    >

    >>Game Over...yep and you lost!
    >>Frank

    Grow up ray, you're starting to sound like a little ol'lady.
    Frank

  20. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:19:02 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >>>That is one thing you're obviously good for...spell
    >>>checker...thanks...but I'm sure I'm never misunderstood.

    >> Evidently you are! You went to great lengths to explain that when you
    >> said "your ng" you really did not mean that it belonged to you.
    >>

    >>>Game Over...yep and you lost!
    >>>Frank

    > Grow up ray, you're starting to sound like a little ol'lady. Frank

    I guess it would "take one to know one".