Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubuntu is a worhtless POS... - Ubuntu ; Alias wrote: > Frank wrote: > >> Alias wrote: >> >>> Frank wrote: >>> >>>> But you know what really fries my ass ray...people coming over to my >>>> ng and taking a crap...for no reason whatsoever. >>>> That's tantamount ...

  1. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Alias wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Alias wrote:

    >>> "My ng"? You don't own an "ng". You do lie, insult, use profanity and
    >>> bluster in *every* news group you post in.
    >>>
    >>> Alias

    >> That went right over your fanatical head and you didn't even have to
    >> duck, did you?
    >> Frank

    > You don't own an "ng". End of story.
    >
    > Alias

    I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    Well...?
    Frank

  2. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    NoStop wrote:

    > Alias wrote:
    >

    >>Frank wrote:

    >>>That went right over your fanatical head and you didn't even have to
    >>>duck, did you?
    >>>Frank

    >>You don't own an "ng". End of story.
    >>

    > He does own the much deserved title of "village idiot".

    Tell me "nostop" aka "doris"...is it very difficult shoving your head up
    your ass while you are wearing your football helmet?
    Frank

  3. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> That went right over your fanatical head and you didn't even have to
    >>> duck, did you?
    >>> Frank

    >> You don't own an "ng". End of story.
    >>
    >> Alias

    > I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    > Well...?
    > Frank

    Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".
    You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    Alias

  4. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:

    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> That went right over your fanatical head and you didn't even have to
    >>> duck, did you?
    >>> Frank

    >> You don't own an "ng". End of story.
    >>
    >> Alias

    > I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    > Well...?
    > Frank

    /quote
    people coming over to my ng and taking a crap
    /unquote

    What part of "my ng" was too difficult for you?

    You are really a Vista user. Such stupidity...
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  5. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >

    >>>One definition of insanity is continually repeating the same experiment
    >>>and always hoping for a new outcome.

    >>So by that definition linux is insane?
    >>You know, you could be right!
    >>

    > Giving life to an inanimate object is another definition...
    >
    > Since Linux is not alive, how can it be insane?

    You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?
    Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?
    Who knows, or better yet who cares?
    Frank

  6. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    >> Giving life to an inanimate object is another definition...
    >>
    >> Since Linux is not alive, how can it be insane?
    >>

    > You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    They were right, you are insane.

    > Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    Linux is a kernal not a cause.

    > Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies to
    your inane rambelings, why is that?

    --
    David

  7. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:
    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    >>> Giving life to an inanimate object is another definition...
    >>>
    >>> Since Linux is not alive, how can it be insane?
    >>>

    >> You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    > They were right, you are insane.
    >
    >> Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    > Linux is a kernal not a cause.
    >
    >> Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    > You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies to
    > your inane rambelings, why is that?

    He thinks it's a cool "debating technique".

    Alias

  8. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    [...]

> [...]

    note the use of *my* and see definition below.

    [...]

    > I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    > Well...?

    mine (min)
    pron. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves are
    mine. If you can't find your hat, take mine.

    adj. Archaic., A possessive form of I.

    ***Used instead of my before an initial vowel or the letter h.***

    Questions?

    --
    David

  9. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Alias wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Alias wrote:

    >>> You don't own an "ng". End of story.
    >>>
    >>> Alias

    >> I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    >> Well...?
    >> Frank

    > Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    > You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    > written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?
    Frank

    > Alias

  10. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    > [...]

    > note the use of *my* and see definition below.
    >
    > [...]
    >

    >>I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    >>Well...?

    > mine (min)
    > pron. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    > Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves are
    > mine. If you can't find your hat, take mine.
    >
    > adj. Archaic., A possessive form of I.
    >
    > ***Used instead of my before an initial vowel or the letter h.***
    >
    > Questions?

    Try reading again..."my"...not 'mine".
    Careful, you just might end up making a complete fool out of yourself.
    Frank

  11. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >

    >>>Giving life to an inanimate object is another definition...
    >>>
    >>>Since Linux is not alive, how can it be insane?
    >>>

    >>You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    > They were right, you are insane.

    You're not that bright are you?

    >>Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    > Linux is a kernal not a cause.

    Something I know but you need to observe.

    >>Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    > You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies to
    > your inane rambelings, why is that?

    You must be short in statute..or you can really duck quickly.
    Frank

  12. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Alias wrote:

    > SINNER wrote:

    >>> You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    >> They were right, you are insane.
    >>
    >>> Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    >> Linux is a kernal not a cause.
    >>
    >>> Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    >> You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies
    >> to your inane rambelings, why is that?
    >>

    > He thinks it's a cool "debating technique".
    >
    > Alias

    You think this is some kind of a "debate"?
    Really?
    That's funny...LOL!
    Frank

  13. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > SINNER wrote:
    >
    >> * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >>
    >> [...]

    >> note the use of *my* and see definition below.
    >>
    >> [...]
    >>

    >>>I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    >>>Well...?

    >> mine (min)
    >> pron. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    >> Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves
    >> are mine. If you can't find your hat, take mine.
    >>
    >> adj. Archaic., A possessive form of I.
    >>
    >> ***Used instead of my before an initial vowel or the letter h.***
    >>
    >> Questions?
    >>

    > Try reading again..."my"...not 'mine".
    > Careful, you just might end up making a complete fool out of yourself.
    > Frank

    You cant read either?

    Note the phrase surrounded with ***?

    --
    David

  14. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    Frank wrote:
    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    >>> Well...?
    >>> Frank

    >> Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    > Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    LOL!

    >> You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    >> written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    > You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?
    > Frank
    >>
    >> Alias

    Sigh.

    Alias

  15. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > Alias wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> I never said I "owned" any ng. Care to point out where I said that?
    >>> Well...?
    >>> Frank

    >> Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    > Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.

    >> You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    >> written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    > You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?

    How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.

    --
    David

  16. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    >> One definition of insanity is continually repeating the same experiment
    >> and always hoping for a new outcome.

    > So by that definition linux is insane? You know, you could be right!

    Linux, not being a living entity, is neither sane or insane - it merely
    exists. You are the one who apparently repeats the experiment -
    determined that this time the outcome will be different.

    >>>You know and I know and millions of others know that to be true.
    >>>Otherwise linux would have a much, much larger share of the desktop. I
    >>>just deleted RH 8 after a few weeks ride. Same ****...different day.
    >>>Good ol'sos.
    >>>Bummers! Maybe next time.
    >>>But you know what really fries my ass ray...people coming over to my ng
    >>>and taking a crap...for no reason whatsoever. That's tantamount to a
    >>>declaration of war in my eyes!

    >> I am so SORRY!! I did not realize that you owned alt.os.linux.ubuntu!

    > I do? Amazing...how did that happen?

    I see that you have severe short term memory loss - you just referred to
    "my ng". Geez, frankie - get a grasp on reality - PLEASE!

    >>>Maybe you could point out where I was crying and turned into a
    >>>whimpering mass, huh?
    >>>Oh I do love to curse out the liars and trolls...I just love to!!! The
    >>>use of the vernacular can be very strong! Frank

    >> "Horse****! You're a fukkin liar or else you have no idea what you're
    >> talking about. Proly the latter. Urbuttoo could not even recognize my
    >> Matrox P750 video card.
    >> POS os...a real toy!
    >> Frank"
    >>
    >> Taken directly from your response in thread "2 more newb questions".

    > So you can copy/paste with ubuntu?
    > Great! Is that a sign of progress?
    > Frank

    Evidently - I gather you have not yet mastered it.

  17. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >

    >>Alias wrote:

    >>>Well, Frank, scroll up and read what you wrote, and I quote: "my ng".

    >>Are you really that dumb? "My ng" does not explicitly imply ownership.

    > Yes it does. My Car, My Boat, My house, My Newsgroup.
    >

    >>>You really are dumb, aren't you? You can't even remember what you've
    >>>written dozens of times now on this news group and on Vista General.

    >>You're actually not that good with English grammar are you?

    > How about you cite a reference to prove your point, I already have.

    Why not come on over to my ng and we'll all see just how clever you
    really are?
    Well...?
    Frank

  18. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    ray wrote:

    >>>One definition of insanity is continually repeating the same experiment
    >>>and always hoping for a new outcome.

    >>So by that definition linux is insane? You know, you could be right!

    > Linux, not being a living entity, is neither sane or insane - it merely
    > exists. You are the one who apparently repeats the experiment -
    > determined that this time the outcome will be different.

    >>>I am so SORRY!! I did not realize that you owned alt.os.linux.ubuntu!

    >>I do? Amazing...how did that happen?

    > I see that you have severe short term memory loss - you just referred to
    > "my ng". Geez, frankie - get a grasp on reality - PLEASE!

    >>>"Horse****! You're a fukkin liar or else you have no idea what you're
    >>>talking about. Proly the latter. Urbuttoo could not even recognize my
    >>>Matrox P750 video card.
    >>>POS os...a real toy!
    >>>Frank"
    >>>
    >>>Taken directly from your response in thread "2 more newb questions".

    >>So you can copy/paste with ubuntu?
    >>Great! Is that a sign of progress?
    >>Frank

    > Evidently - I gather you have not yet mastered it.

    Sorry ray...for a moment there I forgot I was dealing with a fanatic.
    Frank

  19. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    SINNER wrote:

    > * Frank wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >
    >>> Giving life to an inanimate object is another definition...
    >>>
    >>> Since Linux is not alive, how can it be insane?
    >>>

    >> You tell me? When animation dies is it dead?

    > They were right, you are insane.
    >
    >> Since linux is a religious cause with you fanatics can it die?

    > Linux is a kernal not a cause.
    >
    >> Who knows, or better yet who cares?

    > You, apparently. I notice you tend to skip answering logical replies to
    > your inane rambelings, why is that?

    "Wank" is either a badly written bot or hopelessly stupid. /If/ it's human,
    it demonstrates why stupidity should be a capital offence.

    C.

  20. Re: Ubuntu is a worhtless POS...

    NoStop wrote:

    > He does own the much deserved title of "village idiot". But like G.W. Bush
    > says, it's an ownership society. (just thinking of another notorious
    > village idiot)

    Have you noticed the repeated nymshifts? It's because each of his posting
    identities gets reported to "abuse" and is terminated. Sooner or later,
    it'll go.

    C.