sitecopy source ? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on sitecopy source ? - Ubuntu ; The link offered for the source to sitecopy ( http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/sitecopy-0.16.3.tar.gz ) is dead, and was some days back. Anyone aware of another location? It has a minor bug. -- Wes Groleau There are some ideas so wrong that only a ...

  1. sitecopy source ?

    --
    Wes Groleau

    There are some ideas so wrong that only a
    very intelligent person could believe in them.
    -- George Orwell

  2. Re: sitecopy source FOUND

    Wes Groleau wrote:
    > The link offered for the source to sitecopy
    > ( http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/sitecopy-0.16.3.tar.gz )
    > is dead, and was some days back.

    Several mirrors also timed out, but I finally found one:
    ftp://202.136.100.225/mnt5/FreeBSD/p...-0.16.3.tar.gz

    --
    Wes Groleau

+ Reply to Thread