This guy has put a lot of work into debugging his HOW TO on (not just)
streaming media. Several of us with different problems kept telling him
what did and didn't work and now I can view damn near anything in Fire
Fox, including stuff that never worked for me in Windows. By the time
he was done he ended up including fixes for Flash, DVDs and a few other
things.

I don't think you have to be registered to read his instructions.
You don't have to understand what you're doing to implement them, either.

--
Please reply to: | "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is
pciszek at panix dot com | indistinguishable from malice."