OT : Mediaplayer - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on OT : Mediaplayer - Ubuntu ; Yes this off topic but I am asking here as most likely to get a sensible answer! I am considering venturing into the world of media players with my first my first purchase. I am looking for a disk based ...

  1. OT : Mediaplayer

    Yes this off topic but I am asking here as most likely to get a sensible
    answer!

    I am considering venturing into the world of media players with my first
    my first purchase.

    I am looking for a disk based player. Main considerations are that It
    should play FLAC and Vorbis OGG files as well as MP3. Obviously, I want
    it to talk to my Linux system as well as Windows XP. Price not a major
    factor.

    Recommendations sought.

  2. Re: OT : Mediaplayer

    Richard wrote:
    > Yes this off topic but I am asking here as most likely to get a sensible
    > answer!

    LOL? ROTFL!!

+ Reply to Thread