Signature Removal From Evolution - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Signature Removal From Evolution - Ubuntu ; I created a few signatures in Evolution. I now want to delete a couple of them. I can't figure out how. You can create as many as you want, but you can't get rid of them. Any help would be ...

  1. Signature Removal From Evolution

    I created a few signatures in Evolution. I now want to delete a couple of
    them. I can't figure out how. You can create as many as you want, but you
    can't get rid of them.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Al

  2. Re: Signature Removal From Evolution

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:30:46 +0000, Al wrote:

    > I created a few signatures in Evolution. I now want to delete a couple
    > of them. I can't figure out how. You can create as many as you want, but
    > you can't get rid of them.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Al

    Hi Al,

    If you are using 2.12.2 (or somewhere around there should be same), then
    if you go to "Edit/Preferences" --> "Composer Preferences", "Signature"
    tab, then to the right there is a button labeled "- Remove".

    This should do the trick.

    Hope this helps.

    James Aylesworth
    aim -jarhed323