what filter would help to keep it out - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on what filter would help to keep it out - Ubuntu ; steveski wrote: > Primax wrote: > >> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote: >>> elaich wrote: >>>> Vitorio Okio wrote in >>>> news:Kczej.64306$vd4.10492@pd7urf1no: >>>> >>>>> I cannot come with any effective rule that would block for ever this >>>>> "MI5P persecuted" idiot ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: what filter would help to keep it out

  1. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    steveski wrote:
    > Primax wrote:
    >
    >> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
    >>> elaich wrote:
    >>>> Vitorio Okio wrote in
    >>>> news:Kczej.64306$vd4.10492@pd7urf1no:
    >>>>
    >>>>> I cannot come with any effective rule that would block for ever this
    >>>>> "MI5P persecuted" idiot of my view while reading this news group.
    >>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A164404
    >>>
    >>> Yikes! Wonder what he's like in person?
    >>>
    >>> Don't the British call someone like this "a nutter"?
    >>>
    >>> Dave

    >>
    >> Yes a "nutter" for sure.

    >
    > Nuttier than a year of squirrel poo :-)
    >
    > --
    > Steveski



    As we in the South say: "Crazier than a hoot owl"; "nutty as a Texas
    fruit cake"; ( or when we are being very kind ... "Why, thet pore boy,
    he jest ain't right, that's all, Bless his addled heart".

    I prefer the Texas fruit cake version -- from my earliest childhood
    memories some 50 years ago in Tennessee.

    Cheers,

    Dave


  2. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:51:06 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 08:57:02 -0500, mr.b wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:27:40 +0000, elaich wrote:
    >>
    >>> You won't as long as you use Pan.

    >>
    >> I use Pan. I don't see his posts unless some twit quotes him.

    >
    > I use Pan also and the regex posted here yesterday filters quoted articles
    > also.


    nice one!


  3. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    Primax wrote:
    > Vitorio Okio wrote:
    >
    >> I cannot come with any effective rule that would block for ever
    >> this "MI5P persecuted" idiot of my view while reading this news
    >> group.
    >>
    >> I wish they kill him finally. :-) Could any body make a
    >> suggestion, please?

    >
    > Well I can suggest some sure fire methods, and that is either
    >
    > 1:- A daisey cutter.

    ^^^^^^ the word is "daisy".
    >
    > 2:- A 60 megatone tactical nuclear weapon.

    ^^^^^^^^ the word is "megaton"
    >

    .... snip ...
    >
    > 7:- Poisen.

    ^^^^^^ the word is "poison"
    >

    .... snip ...
    >
    > 12:-An order from the Queen to be beheaded.

    Britain has long abandoned the death penalty.
    >
    > 13:-Shot at dorn or at any other part of the day.

    ^^^^ the word is "dawn"
    >

    .... snip ...
    >
    > One of those should do it.


    These corrections should help. :-)

    --
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy New Year
    Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee, Frohe Weihnachten
    Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net)




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  4. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:29:52 -0500, mr.b wrote:

    >> I use Pan also and the regex posted here yesterday filters quoted articles
    >> also.


    > nice one!


    You're welcome.


    --
    "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".


  5. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

    >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A164404

    >
    > Yikes! Wonder what he's like in person?


    A wild-eyed gibbering idiot.

    > Don't the British call someone like this "a nutter"?


    Yes. It's difficult not to "mock the afflicted" but in his case it's
    definitely justified. There are now some newsgroups that respond to his
    incessant rantings with a barrage of "Fsck off, Corley" messages.

    C.


  6. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:14:08 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    >> One of those should do it.


    > These corrections should help. :-)


    Nothing like a spelling nazi / net nanny telling others they have
    misspelled words, while including a double-signature block on every single
    post they make. What a ****ing hypocrite, eh?

    Fix your sig block, you ignorant Win98-using doofus.


    --
    "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".


  7. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:41:33 -0600, Dan C wrote:



    CB, is there some embedded development application that you use which
    only runs on Win98?

    --
    // This is my opinion.

  8. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    jebblue writes:

    > On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:41:33 -0600, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > CB, is there some embedded development application that you use which
    > only runs on Win98?


    The only embedded thing is the lump of lead in his thick skull.

  9. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:41:33 -0600, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:14:08 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >>> One of those should do it.

    >
    >> These corrections should help. :-)

    >
    > Nothing like a spelling nazi / net nanny telling others they have
    > misspelled words, while including a double-signature block on every single
    > post they make. What a ****ing hypocrite, eh?
    >
    > Fix your sig block, you ignorant Win98-using doofus.


    Not to mention that the Primax poster may not use english as a primary
    language. This is an international news group after all....


  10. Re: what filter would help to keep it out

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:58:34 -0500
    CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

    > elaich wrote:
    > > Vitorio Okio wrote in
    > > news:Kczej.64306$vd4.10492@pd7urf1no:
    > >
    > >> I cannot come with any effective rule that would block for ever this
    > >> "MI5P persecuted" idiot of my view while reading this news group.

    > >
    > > http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A164404

    >
    >
    > Yikes! Wonder what he's like in person?
    >
    > Don't the British call someone like this "a nutter"?


    "Special"

    --
    Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2