kde desktop icon labels - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on kde desktop icon labels - Ubuntu ; I have a number of desktop icons for launching certain application that I use a lot. The labels for some of these are long and don't fully show, even when wrapped across two lines. Is there a way to either ...

  1. kde desktop icon labels

    I have a number of desktop icons for launching certain application that
    I use a lot. The labels for some of these are long and don't fully
    show, even when wrapped across two lines. Is there a way to either (1)
    have the labels wrap to 3 lines, or (2) reduce label font size?

    Thanks for any help with this.

    Pat

  2. Re: kde desktop icon labels

    Pat wrote:
    > I have a number of desktop icons for launching certain application that
    > I use a lot. The labels for some of these are long and don't fully
    > show, even when wrapped across two lines. Is there a way to either (1)
    > have the labels wrap to 3 lines, or (2) reduce label font size?
    >
    > Thanks for any help with this.
    >
    > Pat

    I don't know about changing the wrap settings, but changing the font
    size does no good, the icon just changes size with the font and
    sometimes the labels get worse.

    You can change the font and font size in the KDE appearance settings.

+ Reply to Thread