Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there? - Ubuntu ; "NoStop" wrote in message news:Nswcj.16731$DP1.7577@pd7urf2no... > Hadron wrote: > >> NoStop writes: >> >>> Moog wrote: >>> >>>> NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: >>>>> Moog wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: >>>>>>> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:16:55 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

  1. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?


    "NoStop" wrote in message
    news:Nswcj.16731$DP1.7577@pd7urf2no...
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> NoStop writes:
    >>
    >>> Moog wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>> Moog wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:16:55 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> What "obvious" reasons? Mine works quite well under WPA2/TKIP.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Hi Nightowl. The obvious reason is that my WPA key would have been
    >>>>>>>> publicly revealed.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Elaborate, please. If you're talking about showing IWCONFIG in a
    >>>>>>> post, I could understand, but didn't see such. How would you be
    >>>>>>> exposed?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Errmmmm....
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Because my wpa key was visible if I posted my "unaltered" interfaces
    >>>>>> file.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Does that explain it?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people
    >>>>> that hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if
    >>>>> you publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?
    >>>>
    >>>> I see. Security is not your concern.
    >>>>
    >>> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like
    >>> you appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who
    >>> "Moog"

    >>
    >> Why do you constantly try to pick fights? How is keeping your wireless
    >> secure being juvenile. Frankly I think you're an irresponsible dickhead
    >> if you think that kind of security is unnecessary. God help those whose
    >> system you help set up if that's your attitude.
    >>
    >>> really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive
    >>> over to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that
    >>> important and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any
    >>> intention of doing it either.

    >>
    >> It's you, as usual, making it personal. I'm sure Moog never thought for
    >> one minute that you would. And he never said he was important.
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.

    >>

    > Hadron, just **** off. Go back to COLA. There you are really appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers.


    whereas you mr stop can just **** off.



  2. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?


    "NoStop" wrote in message
    news:nLycj.17173$DP1.13283@pd7urf2no...
    >> No. You **** off. You're nothing but a **** stirring wanker. Good to see
    >> I had you pegged right the first time. You do nothing but stir the ****e
    >> - cleverly I admit.

    >
    > You wouldn't know clever if it hit you in the face.


    irony meter on standby



  3. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    ian lincoln wrote:

    >
    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    > news:Nswcj.16731$DP1.7577@pd7urf2no...
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> NoStop writes:
    >>>
    >>>> Moog wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>> Moog wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>>> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:16:55 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> What "obvious" reasons? Mine works quite well under WPA2/TKIP.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Hi Nightowl. The obvious reason is that my WPA key would have been
    >>>>>>>>> publicly revealed.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Elaborate, please. If you're talking about showing IWCONFIG in a
    >>>>>>>> post, I could understand, but didn't see such. How would you be
    >>>>>>>> exposed?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Errmmmm....
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Because my wpa key was visible if I posted my "unaltered" interfaces
    >>>>>>> file.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Does that explain it?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people
    >>>>>> that hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if
    >>>>>> you publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I see. Security is not your concern.
    >>>>>
    >>>> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like
    >>>> you appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who
    >>>> "Moog"
    >>>
    >>> Why do you constantly try to pick fights? How is keeping your wireless
    >>> secure being juvenile. Frankly I think you're an irresponsible dickhead
    >>> if you think that kind of security is unnecessary. God help those whose
    >>> system you help set up if that's your attitude.
    >>>
    >>>> really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive
    >>>> over to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that
    >>>> important and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any
    >>>> intention of doing it either.
    >>>
    >>> It's you, as usual, making it personal. I'm sure Moog never thought for
    >>> one minute that you would. And he never said he was important.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Cheers.
    >>>

    >> Hadron, just **** off. Go back to COLA. There you are really appreciated.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    >
    > whereas you mr stop can just **** off.


    Oh, looky looky, A widiot defending Hadron
    Now *thats* a surprise
    --
    Microsoft? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?


  4. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    ian lincoln wrote:

    >
    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    > news:nLycj.17173$DP1.13283@pd7urf2no...
    >>> No. You **** off. You're nothing but a **** stirring wanker. Good to see
    >>> I had you pegged right the first time. You do nothing but stir the ****e
    >>> - cleverly I admit.

    >>
    >> You wouldn't know clever if it hit you in the face.

    >
    > irony meter on standby


    Well, you, as a windows user, naturally have to defend one of your own.

    That would be the "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs
    user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk server
    admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader magician", "hardware
    maven", "time coordinator" and "email sage" Hadron Quark, aka Hans
    Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary

    You should ask him, when time allows, how "greylisting" forces email users
    to send email twice. You will get a hilarious dance

    After all, Hadron is nothing but a quite incompetent windows user. As you
    are
    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    It could be worse, but it'll take time.


  5. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?


    "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    news:fkvuue$91n$00$2@news.t-online.com...
    > ian lincoln wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> "NoStop" wrote in message
    >> news:nLycj.17173$DP1.13283@pd7urf2no...
    >>>> No. You **** off. You're nothing but a **** stirring wanker. Good to
    >>>> see
    >>>> I had you pegged right the first time. You do nothing but stir the
    >>>> ****e
    >>>> - cleverly I admit.
    >>>
    >>> You wouldn't know clever if it hit you in the face.

    >>
    >> irony meter on standby

    >
    > Well, you, as a windows user, naturally have to defend one of your own.


    Hadron is pro windows? since when?

    >
    > That would be the "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs
    > user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk server
    > admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader magician", "hardware
    > maven", "time coordinator" and "email sage" Hadron Quark, aka Hans
    > Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary


    gibberish

    >
    > You should ask him, when time allows, how "greylisting" forces email users
    > to send email twice. You will get a hilarious dance
    >
    > After all, Hadron is nothing but a quite incompetent windows user. As you
    > are


    you've seen me operate windows?



  6. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    ian lincoln wrote:

    >
    > "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    > news:fkvuue$91n$00$2@news.t-online.com...
    >> ian lincoln wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> "NoStop" wrote in message
    >>> news:nLycj.17173$DP1.13283@pd7urf2no...
    >>>>> No. You **** off. You're nothing but a **** stirring wanker. Good to
    >>>>> see
    >>>>> I had you pegged right the first time. You do nothing but stir the
    >>>>> ****e
    >>>>> - cleverly I admit.
    >>>>
    >>>> You wouldn't know clever if it hit you in the face.
    >>>
    >>> irony meter on standby

    >>
    >> Well, you, as a windows user, naturally have to defend one of your own.

    >
    > Hadron is pro windows? since when?
    >


    Since always. He has never been a linux user, advocating linux
    He *claims* to be one. Yet all he ever does is telling us how "incredibly
    crappy" OSS software generally is, and how good windows software is, and
    that "millions of XP users have no problems at all"


    >> That would be the "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs
    >> user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk server
    >> admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader magician", "hardware
    >> maven", "time coordinator" and "email sage" Hadron Quark, aka Hans
    >> Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary

    >
    > gibberish
    >

    Actually, no. These are (a few) of those things Hadron Quark knows nothing
    about

    >> You should ask him, when time allows, how "greylisting" forces email
    >> users to send email twice. You will get a hilarious dance
    >>
    >> After all, Hadron is nothing but a quite incompetent windows user. As you
    >> are

    >
    > you've seen me operate windows?


    X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138

    You are really a worthy windows user. You might consider to "upgrade" to
    vista. You are certainly incompetent enough for that
    --
    The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
    the day they start making vacuum cleaners.


  7. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Hadron writes:

    > Moog writes:
    >
    >> NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>> Moog wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:16:55 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> What "obvious" reasons? Mine works quite well under WPA2/TKIP.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hi Nightowl. The obvious reason is that my WPA key would have been
    >>>>>> publicly revealed.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Elaborate, please. If you're talking about showing IWCONFIG in a post, I
    >>>>> could understand, but didn't see such. How would you be exposed?
    >>>>
    >>>> Errmmmm....
    >>>>
    >>>> Because my wpa key was visible if I posted my "unaltered" interfaces
    >>>> file.
    >>>>
    >>>> Does that explain it?
    >>>>
    >>> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people that
    >>> hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if you
    >>> publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?

    >>
    >> I see. Security is not your concern.
    >>
    >> In which case, could yous post your long credit card number followed
    >> by the expiry date and security code (the last three digits close to
    >> the signature strip).
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.

    >
    > it's worse than that. If anyone is stupid enough to use WEP it is like a
    > red rag to a bull. People who know what they are doing can crack it in
    > seconds. Ditto for the "doubly safe" users who put MAC filters on. It's
    > garbage. WEP is the only half way secure setup.


    This was supposed, of course, to say WPA.

  8. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> NoStop illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>> Moog wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:16:55 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Night0wl illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> What "obvious" reasons? Mine works quite well under WPA2/TKIP.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hi Nightowl. The obvious reason is that my WPA key would have been
    >>>>>> publicly revealed.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Elaborate, please. If you're talking about showing IWCONFIG in a post,
    >>>>> I could understand, but didn't see such. How would you be exposed?
    >>>>
    >>>> Errmmmm....
    >>>>
    >>>> Because my wpa key was visible if I posted my "unaltered" interfaces
    >>>> file.
    >>>>
    >>>> Does that explain it?
    >>>>
    >>> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people that
    >>> hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if you
    >>> publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?

    >>
    >> I see. Security is not your concern.
    >>

    > Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like you
    > appear to be.


    "Juvenile"? WTF? Are you on drugs?

    > Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who "Moog"
    > really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive over
    > to your place to hop on to your wireless.


    And exactly where did I say that I thought you would? Oh how
    self-important you are.

    > Really, YOU aren't that important
    > and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any intention of
    > doing it either.


    I am not important at all. I have friends, neighbours and relatives
    that use usenet, ubuntu and specifically this news group.


    Now, I really don't give two ****s what you preach. I'll continue
    to employ my *own* common-sense, thank you very much.

    Now I suggest you untwist those knickers of yours FFS.

    --
    Moog

    "If this is gonna be that kinda party I'm gonna stick my dick in the
    mashed potatoes"

  9. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:17:51 GMT
    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like you
    >> appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who "Moog"
    >> really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive over
    >> to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that important
    >> and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any intention of
    >> doing it either.

    >
    > Yea, 'cause getting bent out of shape over Moog not giving you his wpa
    > key and banging on about radio moscow was a real grow'd up thing to do.


    It's a joke. Isn't it?
    I don't understand what the guys problem is.

    --
    Moog

    "If this is gonna be that kinda party I'm gonna stick my dick in the
    mashed potatoes"

  10. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Eric illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    > <...>
    > I did try this, and it seems to have solved my issues. Admittedly, I
    > have changed my network card for an Atheros one, but with either card I
    > have experienced no more problems. Obviously, with any intermittent fault
    > you can never be absolutely certain that a fix has been achieved, but as
    > time goes on one's confidence certainly increases.
    >
    > What I did find interesting during the exercise was that the relevant
    > lines which Moog sugggested, were originally absent from /etc/network/
    > interfaces when I looked for them. I assume that network-manager had
    > written them in, and then deleted them at random, at least that is what
    > comes to my inexpert mind. Any suggestions on that one?
    >
    > Wicd seems to work well. I like it.
    >
    > Thank you Moog.


    No problem at all fella.

    --
    Moog

    "If this is gonna be that kinda party I'm gonna stick my dick in the
    mashed potatoes"

  11. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    On 27 Dec 2007 16:39:51 GMT
    Moog wrote:

    > Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > > On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:17:51 GMT
    > > NoStop wrote:
    > >
    > >> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like you
    > >> appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who "Moog"
    > >> really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive over
    > >> to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that important
    > >> and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any intention of
    > >> doing it either.

    > >
    > > Yea, 'cause getting bent out of shape over Moog not giving you his wpa
    > > key and banging on about radio moscow was a real grow'd up thing to do.

    >
    > It's a joke. Isn't it?
    > I don't understand what the guys problem is.


    AFAIK he's married and gets bitchy like this once a month, I'll
    leave it to you, Watson :-)

    --
    Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

  12. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Moog writes:

    > Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:17:51 GMT
    >> NoStop wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like you
    >>> appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who "Moog"
    >>> really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive over
    >>> to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that important
    >>> and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any intention of
    >>> doing it either.

    >>
    >> Yea, 'cause getting bent out of shape over Moog not giving you his wpa
    >> key and banging on about radio moscow was a real grow'd up thing to do.

    >
    > It's a joke. Isn't it?
    > I don't understand what the guys problem is.


    His problem is that, for his own agenda, he likes to belittle people as
    much as he can. He's a ****ing wanker and I mentioned this before when
    he started accusing me of being a "COLA troll". It should be apparent to
    anyone who read this NG that I use and love Linux. I am, however, not
    blind to its faults. In NoStop land this is being a COLA troll.

  13. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:53:14 +0100
    Hadron wrote:

    > His problem is that, for his own agenda, he likes to belittle people as
    > much as he can. He's a ****ing wanker and I mentioned this before when
    > he started accusing me of being a "COLA troll". It should be apparent to
    > anyone who read this NG that I use and love Linux. I am, however, not
    > blind to its faults. In NoStop land this is being a COLA troll.


    Language Timothy!

    --
    Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

  14. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    In article <4vjc45-7h.ln1@news.individual.net>,
    Hadron wrote:
    > > it's worse than that. If anyone is stupid enough to use WEP it is like a
    > > red rag to a bull. People who know what they are doing can crack it in
    > > seconds. Ditto for the "doubly safe" users who put MAC filters on. It's
    > > garbage. WEP is the only half way secure setup.

    >
    > This was supposed, of course, to say WPA.


    You've got WEP and WPA mixed up. WEP is the bad one. WPA is the good
    one.


    --
    --Tim Smith

  15. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    In article , NoStop
    wrote:
    > >> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people that
    > >> hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if you
    > >> publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?

    > >
    > > I see. Security is not your concern.
    > >

    > Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like you
    > appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who "Moog"
    > really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war drive over
    > to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't that important
    > and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any intention of
    > doing it either.


    If you have no idea where he lives or who he really is, how do you know
    that the people near him do not read this group, and are not interested
    in hacking his network?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  16. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    In article ,
    Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    > Oh, looky looky, A widiot defending Hadron
    > Now *thats* a surprise


    What's you WPA key, Peter?


    --
    --Tim Smith

  17. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >> Oh, looky looky, A widiot defending Hadron
    >> Now *thats* a surprise

    >
    > What's you WPA key, Peter?
    >


    Get lost. Your defending of Hadron gets tiresome

    --
    Microsoft Windows - The art of incompetence.


  18. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article , NoStop
    > wrote:
    >> >> You must have some powerful radio if you're worried about the people
    >> >> that hang around here being able to tap into your wireless network if
    >> >> you publish your key. What you running there? Radio Moscow?
    >> >
    >> > I see. Security is not your concern.
    >> >

    >> Yes it is, but I'm not going to be a juvenile over the whole thing like
    >> you appear to be. Believe me, I have no idea where "Moog" lives, who
    >> "Moog" really is, nor any intention on trying to find out so I can war
    >> drive over to your place to hop on to your wireless. Really, YOU aren't
    >> that important and I don't think any other participant in this ng has any
    >> intention of doing it either.

    >
    > If you have no idea where he lives or who he really is, how do you know
    > that the people near him do not read this group, and are not interested
    > in hacking his network?
    >

    Frankly I don't. What I said was more tongue in cheek. But some nitwits
    around here are like preying sharks. I still highly doubt that posting his
    key here is going to be a security risk. Unless everyone in his
    neighbourhood knows who "Moog" is, his antenna/radio is powerful enough to
    be picked up and he's clueless about guarding internal boxes on his network
    (which I doubt). Enough already. The feeding frenzy is over. Now that
    everyone feels so much better, let's get back to our regular programming.

    As to my wireless network, I leave it open for anyone to use should they be
    able to get close enough to get a signal. I ascribe to the idea of doing
    this, much like open source software is shared. But that's a whole 'nother
    discussion.

    Cheers.

    --
    Boot It Up!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-kql8cWqiv8


  19. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    In article ,
    Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    > >> Oh, looky looky, A widiot defending Hadron
    > >> Now *thats* a surprise

    > >
    > > What's you WPA key, Peter?
    > >

    >
    > Get lost. Your defending of Hadron gets tiresome


    You attacking Hadron when he's right gets tiresome. Admit he was right,
    or show that your really believe he was wrong: post your WPA key.


    --
    --Tim Smith

  20. Re: Any experts on Network Manager and Wicd out there?

    In article , NoStop
    wrote:
    > As to my wireless network, I leave it open for anyone to use should they be
    > able to get close enough to get a signal. I ascribe to the idea of doing
    > this, much like open source software is shared. But that's a whole 'nother
    > discussion.


    Given that the general opinion of law enforcement that "it must have
    been someone else using my wireless network that downloaded that kiddie
    porn" is not an acceptable defense, I think I'll keep my wireless
    network closed.

    BTW, I once had an Apache server at home that I was using as a proxy on
    my LAN, and I messed up the configuration slightly--it would also proxy
    for people outside. It only took about a week or two for it to be
    discovered, and I saw in my logs a lot of porn downloads.

    --
    --Tim Smith

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast