good guide for slipstream? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on good guide for slipstream? - Ubuntu ; Hi NG I would like to build a 2003 server CD and incorporate a set of array card drivers. I am not so worried about SP2 now, just more array drivers. Does any one now of a location for a ...

  1. good guide for slipstream?

    Hi NG

    I would like to build a 2003 server CD and incorporate a set of array
    card drivers. I am not so worried about SP2 now, just more array drivers.
    Does any one now of a location for a good guide?

    --
    :-)

  2. Re: good guide for slipstream?

    On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:09:24 +0000, Holz wrote:

    > Does any one now of a location for a good guide?

    my bad, wrong NG.

    --
    :-)

+ Reply to Thread