For Little Girl - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on For Little Girl - Ubuntu ; T’was the night before Christmas When all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, ‘Cause nobody had no spoons....

  1. For Little Girl

    T’was the night before Christmas
    When all through the house,
    Not a creature was stirring,
    ‘Cause nobody had no spoons.

  2. Re: For Little Girl

    John K Friesen wrote:

    > T’was the night before Christmas
    > When all through the house,
    > Not a creature was stirring,
    > ‘Cause nobody had no spoons.

    $ apropos spoon
    spoon: nothing appropriate.
    $ locate spoon
    $ file spoon
    spoon: ERROR: cannot open `spoon' (No such file or directory)
    $ type spoon
    bash: type: spoon: not found
    $ apt-cache search spoon
    libspoon-perl - A Spiffy Application Building Framework

    Hmmmph. (:

    --
    Little Girl
    There is no spoon.

  3. Re: For Little Girl

    On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:14:50 -0500, Little Girl wrote:

    > John K Friesen wrote:
    >
    >> T’was the night before Christmas
    >> When all through the house,
    >> Not a creature was stirring,
    >> ‘Cause nobody had no spoons.

    > $ apropos spoon
    > spoon: nothing appropriate.
    > $ locate spoon
    > $ file spoon
    > spoon: ERROR: cannot open `spoon' (No such file or directory) $ type
    > spoon
    > bash: type: spoon: not found
    > $ apt-cache search spoon
    > libspoon-perl - A Spiffy Application Building Framework
    >
    > Hmmmph. (:

    Now just hold your harumph for a moment, young lady. From within your
    favored terminal, execute Watson's reply to a Holmesian deduction:

    export Who="Is" has="it" no_spoon="Little Girl"

    then:

    echo $Who $has $no_spoon ?

    and search your soul for the truth, 'cause you can't hide from Sherlock.

    Frank

    --
    "Life is not a spectator sport" - Jackie Robinson

  4. Re: For Little Girl

    frank wrote:
    > Little Girl wrote:

    > > Hmmmph. (:

    > Now just hold your harumph for a moment, young lady. From within
    > your favored terminal, execute Watson's reply to a Holmesian
    > deduction:

    > export Who="Is" has="it" no_spoon="Little Girl"

    > then:

    > echo $Who $has $no_spoon ?

    > and search your soul for the truth, 'cause you can't hide from
    > Sherlock.

    Oh, I absolutely love it! (:

    $ export Who="Is" has="it" no_spoon="Little Girl"
    $ echo $Who $has $no_spoon ?
    Is it Little Girl ?

    --
    Little Girl

    There is no spoon.

  5. Re: For Little Girl

    On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:11:03 -0500, Little Girl wrote:

    > frank wrote:
    >> Little Girl wrote:

    >> > Hmmmph. (:

    >> Now just hold your harumph for a moment, young lady. From within
    >> your favored terminal, execute Watson's reply to a Holmesian
    >> deduction:

    >> export Who="Is" has="it" no_spoon="Little Girl"

    >> then:

    >> echo $Who $has $no_spoon ?

    >> and search your soul for the truth, 'cause you can't hide from
    >> Sherlock.

    > Oh, I absolutely love it! (:
    >
    > $ export Who="Is" has="it" no_spoon="Little Girl"
    > $ echo $Who $has $no_spoon ?
    > Is it Little Girl ?

    Brilliant Watson!!!

    I am Klutzier than most even Watson and Sherlock.

  6. Re: For Little Girl

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:20:59 GMT
    John K Friesen wrote:

    > T’was the night before Christmas
    > When all through the house,
    > Not a creature was stirring,
    > ‘Cause nobody had no spoons.

    they did but...
    http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Wrong-mike.jpg

    --
    Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

  7. Re: For Little Girl

    Trevor Best wrote:

    > John K Friesen wrote:

    > > T’was the night before Christmas
    > > When all through the house,
    > > Not a creature was stirring,
    > > ‘Cause nobody had no spoons.

    > they did but...
    > http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Wrong-mike.jpg

    That has to be the cutest misuse of a spoon I've ever seen. (:

    --
    Little Girl

    There is no spoon.

+ Reply to Thread