Freeview Dongle with Ubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Freeview Dongle with Ubuntu - Ubuntu ; Hi Everyone, I have a DV3T USB Dongle on my computer which is running Windows XP and the software for the dongle BlazeDTV 2.1 I want to put the dongle on my Ubuntu 6.06 LTS machine. Does anyone know of ...

  1. Freeview Dongle with Ubuntu

    Hi Everyone,

    I have a DV3T USB Dongle on my computer which is running Windows XP and the
    software for the dongle BlazeDTV 2.1

    I want to put the dongle on my Ubuntu 6.06 LTS machine.

    Does anyone know of any suitable software to run the dongle under Ubuntu.
    --
    the_constructor

    Don't tip it, recycle it. Join your local group.

    http://freecycle.org/display.php?reg...ited%20Kingdom

  2. Re: Freeview Dongle with Ubuntu

    On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:33:46 +0000, the_constructor wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I have a DV3T USB Dongle on my computer which is running Windows XP and the
    > software for the dongle BlazeDTV 2.1
    >
    > I want to put the dongle on my Ubuntu 6.06 LTS machine.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any suitable software to run the dongle under Ubuntu.

    plug it in and see what output you get in dmesg. Mine just needed some
    firmware files which I fond zipped up ready to go on a website.

+ Reply to Thread