    I tried to download it from fr.openoffice.org but the macro does not
    start...

    I do not understand because i did it several times with no problems.
    I use ubuntu 7.04
    Any idea ?

    Thanks.

    JM

  2. Re: openoffice dictionaries

    On 2007-12-06, jmr hit the keyboard and wrote:

    > Hello,

    > I try to use the synonyms dictionary (thesaurus ?) in
    > ooo2.3.1 but it is greyed in the menu. I tried to download
    > it from fr.openoffice.org but the macro does not start...

    Have you tried via "synaptic" too? I found as french language-pack
    for it. Unless your version is "beta"

    > I do not understand because i did it several times with no problems.
    > I use ubuntu 7.04

    My version is 7.10....and OOO is 2.3.0

    > Any idea ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > JM

    Dragomir Kollaric
    --
    Problem: "Autopilot in altitude hold mode
    produces a 200 fpm descent."

  3. Re: openoffice dictionaries

    Dragomir Kollaric a écrit :
    > On 2007-12-06, jmr hit the keyboard and wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,

    >> I try to use the synonyms dictionary (thesaurus ?) in
    >> ooo2.3.1 but it is greyed in the menu. I tried to download
    >> it from fr.openoffice.org but the macro does not start...

    > Have you tried via "synaptic" too? I found as french language-pack
    > for it. Unless your version is "beta"

    I have the French language pack but the thesaurus does not exist in
    synaptic for the French language, just English German and a few others.

    >> I do not understand because i did it several times with no problems.
    >> I use ubuntu 7.04

    > My version is 7.10....and OOO is 2.3.0

    Actually my version is also 7.10

    >> Any idea ?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> JM

    > Dragomir Kollaric

  4. Re: openoffice dictionaries

    Dragomir Kollaric a écrit :
    > On 2007-12-06, jmr hit the keyboard and wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,

    >> I try to use the synonyms dictionary (thesaurus ?) in
    >> ooo2.3.1 but it is greyed in the menu. I tried to download
    >> it from fr.openoffice.org but the macro does not start...

    > Have you tried via "synaptic" too? I found as french language-pack
    > for it. Unless your version is "beta"
    >
    >> I do not understand because i did it several times with no problems.
    >> I use ubuntu 7.04

    > My version is 7.10....and OOO is 2.3.0
    >

    >> Any idea ?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> JM

    > Dragomir Kollaric

    My problem is solved : due to the level of security in OpenOffice for
    macros i could not execute the macro installing the file thesaurus.
    I changed the security level and i could download and install it...
    I hope i will not forget that problem for the next time.
    Thank you for the help.
    JMR

+ Reply to Thread