Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs - Ubuntu ; chrisv wrote: > I guess using a MAC has made you stupid. Machine Access Control has made BlueBuyYoo stupid? Nope, chrisv is the stupid one for sure here... Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

  1. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    chrisv wrote:

    > I guess using a MAC has made you stupid.

    Machine Access Control has made BlueBuyYoo stupid?

    Nope, chrisv is the stupid one for sure here...

    Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    MAC stands for... Machine Access Control

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Access_Control

    So the joke once again is on chrisv!

    Learn even simple computer terminology or don't post again.

    Thanks!

    Oxford

    -

  2. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    O x f o r d writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> I guess using a MAC has made you stupid.

    > Machine Access Control has made BlueBuyYoo stupid?
    >
    > Nope, chrisv is the stupid one for sure here...

    If it's any consolation "chrisv" is ignored in COLA too. And that's
    pretty much "special". In the "retarded" sense. Ask Pete. He will tell
    you.

  3. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Hadron wrote:
    > O x f o r d writes:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >>> I guess using a MAC has made you stupid.

    >> Machine Access Control has made BlueBuyYoo stupid?
    >>
    >> Nope, chrisv is the stupid one for sure here...
    >>

    > If it's any consolation "chrisv" is ignored in COLA too. And that's
    > pretty much "special". In the "retarded" sense. Ask Pete. He will tell
    > you.

    Actually, Hadron is ignored. People pay attention to the genuine chrisv,
    but a troll known as clogwog likes to forge him.

    --
    "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    Sammy

  4. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Ben Miller-Jacobson writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> O x f o r d writes:

    >>> Machine Access Control has made BlueBuyYoo stupid?
    >>>
    >>> Nope, chrisv is the stupid one for sure here...
    >>>

    >> If it's any consolation "chrisv" is ignored in COLA too. And that's
    >> pretty much "special". In the "retarded" sense. Ask Pete. He will tell
    >> you.

    > Actually, Hadron is ignored. People pay attention to the genuine
    > chrisv, but a troll known as clogwog likes to forge him.

    New boy Ben has just arrive into town. Yet he seems to know the real
    "chrisv" and refers to "paid astroturfers". Strange that one.

    The "real" chrisv is a foul mouthed moron with apparently no more
    interest in advocating Linux as he does chopping his own nuts off with a
    rusty saw.

    Don't believe? Here:

    http://tinyurl.com/3xmp9q

    --
    Rule the Empire through force.
    -- Shogun Tokugawa

  5. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Hadron wrote:
    > Ben Miller-Jacobson writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> If it's any consolation "chrisv" is ignored in COLA too. And that's
    >>> pretty much "special". In the "retarded" sense. Ask Pete. He will tell
    >>> you.

    >> Actually, Hadron is ignored. People pay attention to the genuine
    >> chrisv, but a troll known as clogwog likes to forge him.

    > New boy Ben has just arrive into town. Yet he seems to know the real
    > "chrisv" and refers to "paid astroturfers". Strange that one.

    There are two chrisvs. There is the one likes to plonk trolls, and there
    is
    one who is really the clogwog troll and libels the other one. That
    simple. As for the asstroturfers, I am not sure that they are on COLA,
    but I know that M$ employs asstroturfers to edit Wikipedia, for example,
    and it might explain a lot if some of you trolls were paid, though I am
    sure most of you are just stupid, bored and mean-spirited.

    > The "real" chrisv is a foul mouthed moron with apparently no more
    > interest in advocating Linux as he does chopping his own nuts off with a
    > rusty saw.
    >
    > Don't believe? Here:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3xmp9q

    He plonks trolls. And?

    --
    "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    SunnyB

  6. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

    >Hadron trolled:
    >>
    >> New boy Ben has just arrive into town. Yet he seems to know the real
    >> "chrisv" and refers to "paid astroturfers". Strange that one.

    Oh, wow. He can tell which "chrisv" is the "real one". Like that's
    really difficult.

    Idiot.

    >As for the asstroturfers, I am not sure that they are on COLA,
    >but I know that M$ employs asstroturfers to edit Wikipedia, for example,
    >and it might explain a lot if some of you trolls were paid, though I am
    >sure most of you are just stupid, bored and mean-spirited.

    I'd put Quack in the latter category.

  7. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    O x f o r d wrote:

    > Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    Wow, you must be twelve years old.

  8. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    "Cork Soaker" wrote in message
    >O x f o r d wrote:
    >
    >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    > Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    Well mine's called FRED......

  9. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Cork Soaker wrote:

    > O x f o r d wrote:
    >
    >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    > Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    But there is one called a "MacBook" :-)

    http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...ls-two-minutes

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  10. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:35:32 -0700, Gordon wrote
    (in article ):

    > "Cork Soaker" wrote in message
    >> O x f o r d wrote:
    >>
    >>> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    >> Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    > Well mine's called FRED......

    You must have a CHEAP Winbox :->

    --
    Obama '08 = Osama '09

  11. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    (in article ):

    > O x f o r d wrote:
    >
    >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    > Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    --
    Obama '08 = Osama '09

  12. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > O x f o r d wrote:
    >
    >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    It stands for "More Alternative Crap".

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  13. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    In article <0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast.net>,
    George Graves wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    > (in article ):
    >
    > > O x f o r d wrote:
    > >
    > >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    > > Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    > He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    > Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    Some are too stupid to tell the difference.

  14. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:24:37 -0500, Chance Furlong wrote:

    > In article <0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast.net>,
    > George Graves wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    >> (in article ):

    >>> Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    >> He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    >> Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    > Some are too stupid to tell the difference.

    So where does that leave a Big Mac?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  15. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:24:37 -0700, Chance Furlong wrote
    (in article ):

    > In article <0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast.net>,
    > George Graves wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    >> (in article ):

    >>> Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    >> He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    >> Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    > Some are too stupid to tell the difference.

    That was Oxford's point, I think.

    --
    Obama '08 = Osama '09

  16. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:32:58 -0700, Moshe Goldfarb wrote
    (in article <1jkhzmjx7siwi$.1n3kf1vm8w9ia.dlg@40tude.net>):

    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:24:37 -0500, Chance Furlong wrote:
    >
    >> In article <0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast.net>,
    >> George Graves wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    >>> (in article ):

    >>> He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    >>> Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    >> Some are too stupid to tell the difference.

    > So where does that leave a Big Mac?

    Behind at the MacDonalds restaurant where it belongs - uneaten.

    --
    Obama '08 = Osama '09

  17. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On 2008-03-28 10:59:40 -0400, George Graves said:

    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    > (in article ):
    >
    >> O x f o r d wrote:
    >>
    >>> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.

    >> Wow, you must be twelve years old.

    > He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    > Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    Yeah we know, get the **** over it.

  18. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:32:58 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:24:37 -0500, Chance Furlong wrote:
    >
    >> In article <0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast.net>,
    >> George Graves wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    >>> (in article ):

    >>> He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    >>> Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.

    >> Some are too stupid to tell the difference.

    >So where does that leave a Big Mac?

    At Rotten Ronnie's I hope.

  19. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    "George Graves" wrote in message
    news:0001HW.C41255EC0001325BF01846D8@news.comcast. net...
    : On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    : (in article ):
    :
    : > O x f o r d wrote:
    : >
    : >> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.
    : >
    : > Wow, you must be twelve years old.
    :
    : He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an Apple
    : Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.
    :

    We all know.

  20. Re: PCWorld: Macs run Vista faster than PCs

    "Assy Nipples" wrote in message
    : On 2008-03-28 10:59:40 -0400, George Graves said:
    :
    : > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:30:30 -0700, Cork Soaker wrote
    : > (in article ):
    : >
    : >> O x f o r d wrote:
    : >>
    : >>> Learn what MAC means... hint: there is no computer called a MAC.
    : >>
    : >> Wow, you must be twelve years old.
    : >
    : > He has a point. MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control, while an
    Apple
    : > Computer is called a Mac -short for Macintosh.
    :
    :
    : Yeah we know, get the **** over it.
    :