Editing quicktime video? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Editing quicktime video? - Ubuntu ; what software would yall suggest to convert and/or edit some quicktime format video taken with a digital camera? Im thinking i may need to convert it into a dv or mjpeg format for editing??? what do yall think? any experience ...

  1. Editing quicktime video?

    what software would yall suggest to convert and/or edit some quicktime
    format video taken with a digital camera? Im thinking i may need to
    convert it into a dv or mjpeg format for editing??? what do yall think?
    any experience with such tasks??

    --
    Chris

  2. Re: Editing quicktime video?

    Christopher Thompson writes:

    > what software would yall suggest to convert and/or edit some quicktime
    > format video taken with a digital camera? Im thinking i may need to
    > convert it into a dv or mjpeg format for editing??? what do yall think?
    > any experience with such tasks??

    I had a google for you.

    http://www.braindead.nu/wordpress/?page_id=10

    But I had to laugh since the guy who wrote this "comprehensive" "how to"
    for Linux video editing has the following caveat -

    | I take no responsibily, of what might or can happened to your system,
    | while using this tutorial, I’m no wizzard in linux or video editing,

    So, err, thanks for that ....

    --
    Best if used before date on carton.

+ Reply to Thread