Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . . - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . . - Ubuntu ; .. . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum. -- Steveski...

  1. Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    --
    Steveski

  2. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    > . . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    > into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    You think that's bad?

    I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  3. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Moog wrote:
    > steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >> . . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    > You think that's bad?
    >
    > I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    > None of them from me.

    Wrong conclusion, the fact these 738 were unread only shows you are the
    first to read your own posts...

    > Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    > poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

  4. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Moog wrote:
    > steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >
    >> and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    > You think that's bad?
    >
    > I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    > None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    > poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    Some nerd is attacking various groups at various times. A few days
    ago it was on comp.arch.embedded. It has been on various Linux
    groups before. Sometimes it uploads those herds (in batches) for
    several days at a time.

    I don't know if anybody has tracked it down to its lair yet.

    Try the download section.

  5. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.

    --
    Steveski

  6. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:03:35 +0000, steveski wrote:

    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>
    >>> . . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >>> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    >> You think that's bad?
    >>
    >> I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    >> None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    >> poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    > **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.

    Please don't post HTML in this text-only newgroup.

    --
    Signature #1

    --
    Signature #2

  7. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Dirk T. Verbeek illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >> steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>> . . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >>> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    >> You think that's bad?
    >>
    >> I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    >> None of them from me.

    > Wrong conclusion, the fact these 738 were unread only shows you are the
    > first to read your own posts...

    Well. Someone has to. ;-)

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  8. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>
    >>> . . . and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >>> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    >> You think that's bad?
    >>
    >> I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    >> None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    >> poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    > **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.

    Bugger off.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  9. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >> steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>
    >>> and only 5 of them were real questions/answers. This ng is turning
    >>> into a flame-fest. I'm thinking of relying solely on the forum.

    >> You think that's bad?
    >>
    >> I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    >> None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    >> poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    > Some nerd is attacking various groups at various times. A few days
    > ago it was on comp.arch.embedded. It has been on various Linux
    > groups before. Sometimes it uploads those herds (in batches) for
    > several days at a time.
    >
    > I don't know if anybody has tracked it down to its lair yet.

    Can anyone actually be bothered with all that. Wouldn't it just lead
    to the flood syndrome of yesteryear.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  10. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Mark South illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:03:35 +0000, steveski wrote:
    >
    >> Moog wrote:
    >>
    >>> steveski illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> You think that's bad?
    >>>
    >>> I logged in and there were 738 unread posts.
    >>> None of them from me. Which is a shame, 'cos I'm the most sensible
    >>> poster in this god damn troll hole. ;-)

    >> **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.
    >>

    > Please don't post HTML in this text-only newgroup.
    >

    > --
    > Signature #1
    >
    > --
    > Signature #2

    Heh. Loving your work, Mark.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  11. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Moog writes:

    > Mark South illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.
    >>>

    >> Please don't post HTML in this text-only newgroup.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Signature #1
    >>
    >> --
    >> Signature #2

    > Heh. Loving your work, Mark.

    That would be XML not HTML ...

    --
    "The Lord gave us farmers two strong hands so we could grab as much as
    we could with both of them."

  12. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Moog wrote:
    > CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    .... snip ...

    >> Some nerd is attacking various groups at various times. A few days
    >> ago it was on comp.arch.embedded. It has been on various Linux
    >> groups before. Sometimes it uploads those herds (in batches) for
    >> several days at a time.
    >>
    >> I don't know if anybody has tracked it down to its lair yet.

    > Can anyone actually be bothered with all that. Wouldn't it just lead
    > to the flood syndrome of yesteryear.

    After tracking appropriate complaints _should_ get it banned from
    Usenet (and Internet) access. Which is why these idiots go to
    great effort to hide their origin.

    Try the download section.

  13. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:59:13 +0000, Moog wrote:

    > Mark South illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> **** you and **** the horse you rode in on.
    >>>

    >> Please don't post HTML in this text-only newgroup.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Signature #1
    >>
    >> --
    >> Signature #2

    > Heh. Loving your work, Mark.

    Bloody win-droid. Get a newsreader that snips the signatures correctly,
    willya?

    PS ;-) ;-) ;-)

  14. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >> CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>

    > ... snip ...
    >>
    >>> Some nerd is attacking various groups at various times. A few days
    >>> ago it was on comp.arch.embedded. It has been on various Linux
    >>> groups before. Sometimes it uploads those herds (in batches) for
    >>> several days at a time.
    >>>
    >>> I don't know if anybody has tracked it down to its lair yet.

    >> Can anyone actually be bothered with all that. Wouldn't it just lead
    >> to the flood syndrome of yesteryear.

    > After tracking appropriate complaints _should_ get it banned from
    > Usenet (and Internet) access. Which is why these idiots go to
    > great effort to hide their origin.

    They'll just turn up again with their "back up" account. Most trolls
    have them. Hell, even I do. ;-)

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  15. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:32:53 +0000, Moog wrote:

    > CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >> Moog wrote:
    >>> CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>

    >> ... snip ...

    >>> Can anyone actually be bothered with all that. Wouldn't it just lead
    >>> to the flood syndrome of yesteryear.

    >> After tracking appropriate complaints _should_ get it banned from
    >> Usenet (and Internet) access. Which is why these idiots go to great
    >> effort to hide their origin.

    > They'll just turn up again with their "back up" account. Most trolls
    > have them. Hell, even I do. ;-)

    Well you are an extremely good troll after all so that would be expected
    of you.

    --
    Stephan
    2003 Yamaha R6

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  16. Re: Fscking hell - 58 new posts when I got back . . .

    Stephan Rose illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:32:53 +0000, Moog wrote:
    >
    >> CBFalconer illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>>
    >>> ... snip ...

    >>> After tracking appropriate complaints _should_ get it banned from
    >>> Usenet (and Internet) access. Which is why these idiots go to great
    >>> effort to hide their origin.

    >> They'll just turn up again with their "back up" account. Most trolls
    >> have them. Hell, even I do. ;-)

    > Well you are an extremely good troll after all so that would be expected
    > of you.

    LOL. Thanks for those kind words Stephan.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

+ Reply to Thread