Dazuko, Gutsy, and a clueless newbie: deb anywhere? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Dazuko, Gutsy, and a clueless newbie: deb anywhere? - Ubuntu ; Hi has anyone found a way to install Dazuko 2.3.4 on Gutsy, that works? Perhaps there's a deb somewhere? If not, do I need to install Fiesty and go from there? What a monumental PITA. For a newbie anyway....

  1. Dazuko, Gutsy, and a clueless newbie: deb anywhere?

    Hi has anyone found a way to install Dazuko 2.3.4 on Gutsy, that works?

    Perhaps there's a deb somewhere? If not, do I need to install Fiesty and go
    from there?

    What a monumental PITA. For a newbie anyway.

  2. Re: Dazuko, Gutsy, and a clueless newbie: deb anywhere?

    Bob H wrote:
    > Hi has anyone found a way to install Dazuko 2.3.4 on Gutsy, that
    > works?
    >
    > Perhaps there's a deb somewhere? If not, do I need to install Fiesty
    > and go from there?
    >
    > What a monumental PITA. For a newbie anyway.

    There's a 2.3.3.1 .deb
    http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-s....3.3-1_all.deb

    You could compile the 2.3.4 if you like the freshest
    http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-2.3.4.tar.gz

    --
    Mike Easter

+ Reply to Thread