For the sake of all those who've found this newsgroup helpful, do not
continue to support the propagation of trolls and off-topic posts.

I have seen, and I hope those whose behavior has fed this growing little
monster have too, the death of a beneficial newsgroup. It's not pretty,
and for people who depended on it, it's not coming back. Relocate? The
microcephalics will follow. You'll never regain the cordiality and value
you had. Don't agree with me? Think it's trivial? Wait and see.

Take a look for the names of folks who've repeatedly provided assisance
in the past. That's right, some are already gone. The intelligent and
knowledgible are not going to waste their time and their help visiting a
hostile and antagonistic newsgroup.

Frank

--
"Life is not a spectator sport" - Jackie Robinson