Security issie in FireFox ? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Security issie in FireFox ? - Ubuntu ; I have mentioned this before but this time I have proof. Very new install of Ubuntu and FF, going to log into a few site and I noticed it was also showing other peoples log in details. NO one else ...

  1. Security issie in FireFox ?

    I have mentioned this before but this time I have proof.

    Very new install of Ubuntu and FF, going to log into a few site and I
    noticed it was also showing other peoples log in details. NO one else
    uses my computer and this install is 2 hours old.

    This is not limited to the site shown but also to other site I have to
    log in to. As you can see there are quite a few 'other' log in names
    there.

    Picture on link at bottom.

    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...loginprobs.jpg

  2. Re: Security issie in FireFox ?

    Mr Nice wrote:
    > I have mentioned this before but this time I have proof.
    >
    > Very new install of Ubuntu and FF, going to log into a few site and I
    > noticed it was also showing other peoples log in details. NO one else
    > uses my computer and this install is 2 hours old.
    >
    > This is not limited to the site shown but also to other site I have to
    > log in to. As you can see there are quite a few 'other' log in names
    > there.
    >
    > Picture on link at bottom.
    >
    > http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...loginprobs.jpg

    Perhaps your youtube site has been logged into by several persons.
    Depends on where the cached names are stored: on the website or on firefox.

    --

    Xubunt6

    "Xubuntu 6 - (bubbling around, sometimes ...)."
    Less gui, less icons, more speed ... (^-^)

  3. Re: Security issie in FireFox ?

    xubunt6 wrote:
    > Mr Nice wrote:
    >> I have mentioned this before but this time I have proof.
    >>
    >> Very new install of Ubuntu and FF, going to log into a few site and I
    >> noticed it was also showing other peoples log in details. NO one else
    >> uses my computer and this install is 2 hours old.
    >>
    >> This is not limited to the site shown but also to other site I have to
    >> log in to. As you can see there are quite a few 'other' log in names
    >> there.
    >>
    >> Picture on link at bottom.
    >>
    >> http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...loginprobs.jpg
    >>

    > Perhaps your youtube site has been logged into by several persons.
    > Depends on where the cached names are stored: on the website or on firefox.

    This is not limited to the site shown but also to other sites

+ Reply to Thread