Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux - Ubuntu ; ____/ Oxford on Monday 12 November 2007 02:54 : \____ > Alexander Wolfe Written by a known anti-Linux troll. Groklaw referred to some of his article when talking about DInformationWeek's "anti-Linux Jihad". Please. Don't feed the trolls. -- ~~ Best ...

  1. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Spam enchanted evening..."
    06:00:01 up 12 days, 10:11, 4 users, load average: 3.25, 2.34, 1.93

  2. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > ____/ Oxford on Monday 12 November 2007 02:54 : \____
    >
    >> Alexander Wolfe

    > Written by a known anti-Linux troll. Groklaw referred to some of his article
    > when talking about DInformationWeek's "anti-Linux Jihad".
    >
    > Please. Don't feed the trolls.

    And yet you just did. You are not the boss around here Roy. Mark Kent
    is.

    --
    You can write a small letter to Grandma in the filename.
    -- Forbes Burkowski, CS, University of Washington

  3. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Oxford on Monday 12 November 2007 02:54 : \____
    >
    >> Alexander Wolfe

    > Written by a known anti-Linux troll. Groklaw referred to some of his article
    > when talking about DInformationWeek's "anti-Linux Jihad".
    >
    > Please. Don't feed the trolls.

    Oxford is a well-known Apple Mac troll/shill. I'm sure he's paid for
    what he does.