Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux - Ubuntu ; On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:54:22 -0700, Oxford wrote: >good reading... Do you have any idea what an asshole you are when you re-morph your headers to weasel out of killfiles?...

  1. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:54:22 -0700, Oxford wrote:

    >good reading...

    Do you have any idea what an asshole you are when you re-morph your headers
    to weasel out of killfiles?

  2. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    AZ Nomad wrote:

    > On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:54:22 -0700, Oxford
    > wrote:
    >

    >>good reading...

    > Do you have any idea what an asshole you are when you re-morph your
    > headers to weasel out of killfiles?

    Except here, where he fails miserably. I only see replies to the prick.

    --
    Kubuntu "Gutsy" amd64

  3. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    William Poaster writes:

    > AZ Nomad wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:54:22 -0700, Oxford
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>good reading...

    >> Do you have any idea what an asshole you are when you re-morph your
    >> headers to weasel out of killfiles?

    > Except here, where he fails miserably. I only see replies to the prick.

    Well who would have believed it. Willy Boaster is polluting other groups
    with his wonderful killfile skills AGAIN. Without a DOUBT the single
    most boring, conceited, self obsessed man to post to usenet since the
    invention of Mark Kent. Way to go Willy - you surprised even me with
    this latest "contribution".

    LOL.

    Thanks for sharing all that! We bow to your kill file superiority!

    (whisper) "They say they have secret filter skills passed on through
    generations of cellar dwelling l33t haxors!".

    --
    La libertad es un lujo que no todos pueden permitirse.
    -- Otto Von Bismarck.

  4. Re: Apple's Leopard Is Better 'Linux' Than Linux

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:20:24 -0700, Oxford wrote:

    > AZ Nomad wrote:
    >
    >> >good reading...

    >> Do you have any idea what an asshole you are when you re-morph your
    >> headers to weasel out of killfiles?
    >>

    > and back out I come...
    >
    > I'm just trying to be helpful, read the story and learn a little will
    > you?

    Will you please stop annoying people. You know very well you are
    despised. The best way --you-- could advocate the Mac is to keep your
    tripe out of here.

    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread