I have a few problems around Dolphin and 7.10. Instead of an upgrade, I
did a clean install. Now when I try to use Dolphin, I keep getting these
pop-up boxes noting errors that Dolphin cannot write to the bookmark
file and kio_thumbnailrc file. I've tried changing permissions of the
files as they seem to be owned by root for some reason. But when I
change permissions by going to "kdesu dolphin" then changing the
permissions, they are not saved. What am I doing wrong and why is this
happening? I did another clean install on another system and just do not
have this problem on the other system.