need someone help for driver - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on need someone help for driver - Ubuntu ; I just brought a video card from asus, the model is E7100GS512 (include TV out), but can't found any driver from the net and I hope someone can able to help me please, thank you very much and times! Wish ...

  1. need someone help for driver

    I just brought a video card from asus, the model is E7100GS512 (include TV
    out), but can't found any driver from the net and I hope someone can able to
    help me please, thank you very much and times! Wish you all have a Good
    Day!!

  2. Re: need someone help for driver

    "nt" writes:

    > I just brought a video card from asus, the model is E7100GS512 (include TV
    > out), but can't found any driver from the net and I hope someone can able to
    > help me please, thank you very much and times! Wish you all have a Good
    > Day!!

    An Asus 7100?

    breaking it down I got

    http://www.pricebat.ca/ASUS-GeForce-...-Out.p_115379/

    In which case you can or should be able to use the nvidia restricted drivers in the
    Ubuntu release.

    But what version are you using?

    A bit more googling gets this

    and they say 7.04 works great with it.

    --
    Tres cosas echan al hombre de su casa: El humo, el frio y la mala
    esposa.

+ Reply to Thread