    --
    :-)

  2. Re: Send to question

    On 2007-10-22, Holz wrote:
    > Is there a way to add a send to disk or device to the menu? I want to
    > send stuff to my usb key.

    Windows XP?

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270

    --
    True leisure cannot be enjoyed without some recognition of the spiritual world,
    for the first purpose of leisure is the contemplation of the good.

    Josef Pieper

  3. Re: Send to question

    On 2007-10-22, Holz wrote:
    > Is there a way to add a send to disk or device to the menu? I want to
    > send stuff to my usb key.

    Hold on.... you are posting this to a Linux group? Is there
    a send-to option in Ubuntu?

    --
    True leisure cannot be enjoyed without some recognition of the spiritual world,
    for the first purpose of leisure is the contemplation of the good.

    Josef Pieper

  4. Re: Send to question

    On 2007-10-22, Holz wrote:
    > Is there a way to add a send to disk or device to the menu? I want to
    > send stuff to my usb key.

    Ok, you got me... I didn't see it

    Here's a link that may help you

    http://thunar.xfce.org/pwiki/documentation/sendto_menu

    --
    True leisure cannot be enjoyed without some recognition of the spiritual world,
    for the first purpose of leisure is the contemplation of the good.

    Josef Pieper

  5. Re: Send to question

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:47:03 +0000, Baba O'Reilly wrote:

    > Windows XP?

    No XP here.. Yes for Ubuntu, looking at your last post.

    --
    :-)

  6. Re: Send to question

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:51:15 +0000, Baba O'Reilly wrote:

    > Here's a link that may help you

    Found this. Real cool
    http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2006/0...tilus-actions/
    and this