Kubuntu GUTSY right click install menu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Kubuntu GUTSY right click install menu - Ubuntu ; What happened to the 'Kubuntu Package Menu' which used to appear (in 7.04) when I right clicked on a .deb file? Does anyone know how to reinstate it?...

  1. Kubuntu GUTSY right click install menu

    What happened to the 'Kubuntu Package Menu' which used to appear (in
    7.04) when I right clicked on a .deb file?

    Does anyone know how to reinstate it?

  2. Re: Kubuntu GUTSY right click install menu

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:11:09 +0000, yowie wrote:

    > What happened to the 'Kubuntu Package Menu' which used to appear (in
    > 7.04) when I right clicked on a .deb file?
    >
    > Does anyone know how to reinstate it?

    I'll answer my own question:

    http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=23981

+ Reply to Thread