Xfce burning apps? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Xfce burning apps? - Ubuntu ; Hi, I am using xfce at the moment and am a little stumped for burning apps. Tried xfceburn which is a little primitive. Is there a better solution before I reach for Gnomebake k3b etc? Andrew -- Among the tales ...

  1. Xfce burning apps?

    --
    Among the tales of sorrow and of ruin that come down to us
    from the darkness of those days there are yet some in which

  2. Re: Xfce burning apps?

    On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:22:21 +0000, andrew wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using xfce at the moment and am a little stumped for burning
    > apps. Tried xfceburn which is a little primitive. Is there a better
    > solution before I reach for Gnomebake k3b etc?

    Brasero?

  3. Re: Xfce burning apps?

    andrew wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using xfce at the moment and am a little stumped for burning
    > apps. Tried xfceburn which is a little primitive. Is there a better
    > solution before I reach for Gnomebake k3b etc?
    >
    > Andrew

    Works with me, part of my manual:

    DVD: (ubuntu) dvdrtools
    DVD / CD: (ubuntu) graveman: Graphical tool to burn dvd and cdi, made
    with gtk.
    required: (ubuntu) dvd+rw-tools

    recommended for playing menu guided vcd's:
    VCD: (ubuntu) vcdtools: VideoCD menu.

    --

    Xubunt6

    "Xubuntu 6 just installed ..."