Backup OpenOffice.org settings - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Backup OpenOffice.org settings - Ubuntu ; How can I back up all my OOO settings? Is there a program that will do this?...

  1. Backup OpenOffice.org settings

    How can I back up all my OOO settings? Is there a program that will do
    this?

  2. Re: Backup OpenOffice.org settings

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:45:35 +0000 Bombadier hit the keyboard to produce
    the following:

    > How can I back up all my OOO settings? Is there a program that will do
    > this?

    I would try to "copy" the folder ~/.openoffice.org2/user/config.

    You could create a test-user and then copy said folder over into the home
    of this user and then check to see if the settings are saved.

    Dragomir Kollaric
    --
    I like *both* kind of music :-)

+ Reply to Thread