Want image program for GRUB and OS - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Want image program for GRUB and OS - Ubuntu ; Can anyone suggest an image program that will backup my hard drive - including both GRUB and Linux?...

  1. Want image program for GRUB and OS

    Can anyone suggest an image program that will backup my hard drive -
    including both GRUB and Linux?

  2. Re: Want image program for GRUB and OS

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:44:15 +0000, Bombadier wrote:

    > Can anyone suggest an image program that will backup my hard drive -
    > including both GRUB and Linux?

    dd

    there are examples of how to use it for that exact purpose if you google
    on the subject.

    --
    Stephan
    2003 Yamaha R6