Re: UBUNTU = Waste of time - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: UBUNTU = Waste of time - Ubuntu ; PEOPLE!! What the true "waste of time" is, is you all responding to this stuff!!! So what if a person post drivel. JUST IGNORE IT! You aren't going to change his mind and buy ignoring him, he may go away ...

  1. Re: UBUNTU = Waste of time

    PEOPLE!!

    What the true "waste of time" is, is you all responding to this stuff!!!

    So what if a person post drivel. JUST IGNORE IT!

    You aren't going to change his mind and buy ignoring him, he may go away
    on his own!!

    You do not have to defend Linux. If a reader is deterred from using
    Linux by the rants of one of these nay-sayers, so be it. You would have
    "lost" him anyway. Let him go! Save your fingers. Save our eyes.

  2. Re: UBUNTU = Waste of time

    CPDR wrote:
    > PEOPLE!!
    >
    > What the true "waste of time" is, is you all responding to this stuff!!!
    >
    > So what if a person post drivel. JUST IGNORE IT!
    >
    > You aren't going to change his mind and buy ignoring him, he may go away
    > on his own!!
    >
    > You do not have to defend Linux. If a reader is deterred from using
    > Linux by the rants of one of these nay-sayers, so be it. You would have
    > "lost" him anyway. Let him go! Save your fingers. Save our eyes.

    If you sampled a few of the replies, you would have seen this thread
    quickly deteriorated from a troll post to a flame war.
    There wasn't much 'responding to this stuff' going on.
    btw, a thread hijack (flame war, or not) is a pretty good way to derail
    a troll post...

  3. Re: UBUNTU = Waste of time

    clay has written on 10/8/2007 7:57 PM:
    > CPDR wrote:
    >> PEOPLE!!
    >>
    >> What the true "waste of time" is, is you all responding to this stuff!!!
    >>
    >> So what if a person post drivel. JUST IGNORE IT!
    >>
    >> You aren't going to change his mind and buy ignoring him, he may go away
    >> on his own!!
    >>
    >> You do not have to defend Linux. If a reader is deterred from using
    >> Linux by the rants of one of these nay-sayers, so be it. You would have
    >> "lost" him anyway. Let him go! Save your fingers. Save our eyes.

    > If you sampled a few of the replies, you would have seen this thread
    > quickly deteriorated from a troll post to a flame war.
    > There wasn't much 'responding to this stuff' going on.
    > btw, a thread hijack (flame war, or not) is a pretty good way to derail
    > a troll post...

    Ignoring it is better!! :-)

+ Reply to Thread