Set default mouse pointer set - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Set default mouse pointer set - Ubuntu ; Hi all, after upgrading to Gutsy, the system default mouse pointer theme is set to the dull black pointer, with the black wristwatch as the pointer 'when busy'. How can I set the system default mouse pointer theme to Industrial? ...

  1. Set default mouse pointer set

    Hi all,

    after upgrading to Gutsy, the system default mouse pointer theme is set
    to the dull black pointer, with the black wristwatch as the pointer 'when
    busy'.

    How can I set the system default mouse pointer theme to Industrial?

    gr,
    maxx
    :wq!

  2. Re: Set default mouse pointer set

    maxx wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > after upgrading to Gutsy, the system default mouse pointer theme is set
    > to the dull black pointer, with the black wristwatch as the pointer 'when
    > busy'.
    >
    > How can I set the system default mouse pointer theme to Industrial?
    >
    > gr,
    > maxx
    > :wq!

    system->preferences->mouse