open source sound mixing software - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on open source sound mixing software - Ubuntu ; What are the open source equivalents of Cubase? I'm looking for something similar to Cubase, preferably that's intuitive and doesn't rely on long nights reading the manual! All the very best Nic...

  1. open source sound mixing software

    What are the open source equivalents of Cubase?

    I'm looking for something similar to Cubase, preferably that's intuitive
    and doesn't rely on long nights reading the manual!

    All the very best

    Nic

  2. Re: open source sound mixing software

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:41:11 +0100, Nic wrote:

    > What are the open source equivalents of Cubase?
    >
    > I'm looking for something similar to Cubase, preferably that's intuitive
    > and doesn't rely on long nights reading the manual!
    >
    > All the very best
    >
    > Nic

    http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

  3. Re: open source sound mixing software

    brummie wrote:

    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:41:11 +0100, Nic wrote:
    >

    >>What are the open source equivalents of Cubase?
    >>
    >>I'm looking for something similar to Cubase, preferably that's intuitive
    >>and doesn't rely on long nights reading the manual!
    >>
    >>All the very best
    >>
    >>Nic

    > http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

    many thanks

  4. Re: open source sound mixing software

    Nic wrote:
    > brummie wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:41:11 +0100, Nic wrote:
    >>

    >>> What are the open source equivalents of Cubase?
    >>>
    >>> I'm looking for something similar to Cubase, preferably that's intuitive
    >>> and doesn't rely on long nights reading the manual!
    >>>
    >>> All the very best
    >>>
    >>> Nic

    >> http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

    > many thanks