Audio editing s/w - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Audio editing s/w - Ubuntu ; Hi, newbie to all this. I have a .wav file that I want to chop off a portion of the start and end of. Can anyone suggest software to do so? Richard....

  1. Audio editing s/w

    Hi,
    newbie to all this. I have a .wav file that I want to chop off a portion
    of the start and end of. Can anyone suggest software to do so?
    Richard.

  2. Re: Audio editing s/w

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:12:52 -0500, Richard wrote:

    > Hi,
    > newbie to all this. I have a .wav file that I want to chop off a portion
    > of the start and end of. Can anyone suggest software to do so? Richard.

    Audacity.

    --
    Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

+ Reply to Thread