Here's another problem I'm having with Gutsy Beta.

Until the latest update today I have been able to share files between my Win
XP PC and my Gutsy PC using Samba. All of a sudden I can no longer see the
Windows PC in the Ubuntu PC although the Ubuntu share folder shows on the
Windows PC.

Places>Network shows a windows network present but nothing in it.
The windows PC shows a samba network but I can't get access to it.
Have checked that both PCs have sharing enabled for the appropriate folders.

Anyone care to help here please. Up until today sharing had been very
stable.
What logs would be helpful?
Dave