Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums? - Ubuntu ; Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?...

  1. Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

  2. Re: Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    SuicideKing wrote:
    > Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    GNU/Linux.

    --
    John

    No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of this message.

  3. Re: Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    SuicideKing wrote:
    > Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    Excuse me? None!

  4. Re: Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 17:07:29 -0400, Motley Guy wrote:

    > SuicideKing wrote:
    >> Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    > Excuse me? None!

    bugger off troll. go back to your windows loving group and talk about how
    pretty the blue screen is.

  5. Re: Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    SuicideKing wrote:

    > Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    Any distro that has LAMP should do what you want. Have you looked at the
    server distro of Ubuntu?

    Cheers.

    --
    Sometimes, I Wake Up Grumpy.
    Sometimes, I Just Let Him Sleep In.

  6. Re: Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:21:17 +0000, NoStop wrote:

    > SuicideKing wrote:
    >
    >> Which is the best linux to run dedicated webserver / forums?

    > Any distro that has LAMP should do what you want. Have you looked at the
    > server distro of Ubuntu?
    >
    > Cheers.

    Ubuntu Server is excellent - small/fast/powerful/complete.

    Frank

    --
    "Life is not a spectator sport" - Jackie Robinson

+ Reply to Thread