I need to know how to set the right for a standard users so they can
mount and umount usb devices without sudo'ing or anything. VirtualBox
requires the user to be able to do this in order to use usb devices.
VirtualBox talks about most linux distros having a "usb" group to add
your users too. I can not seem to find one. As a work around I launch
VirtualBox as root(use the sudo command). I do not think that is a good
solution, so I want to give my standard user account the right to mount
and umount removable media as well as usb devises without bothering with
a password, a command or anything. Plug it in, switch it on and it is
just there. No fuss no muss.
Could somebody point me in the right direction where this is in 7.04.

Thanks