Sound Problems? Maybe this will help... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Sound Problems? Maybe this will help... - Ubuntu ; Hey there, There have been a lot of messages in here lately with sound issues of one sort or another. I've stumbled across quite a few pages that reference those, so I figured I'd paste all the links into one ...

  1. Sound Problems? Maybe this will help...

    Hey there,

    There have been a lot of messages in here lately with sound issues of
    one sort or another. I've stumbled across quite a few pages that
    reference those, so I figured I'd paste all the links into one message.
    Maybe one or more will be of use to someone:

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SoundTroubleshooting

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Sound

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/De...gSoundProblems

    http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...d.php?t=578533

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=1#post3309424

    Little Girl

    There is no spoon.

  2. Re: Sound Problems? Maybe this will help...

    On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:53:47 -0400, Little Girl wrote:

    > Hey there,
    >
    > There have been a lot of messages in here lately with sound issues of
    > one sort or another. I've stumbled across quite a few pages that
    > reference those, so I figured I'd paste all the links into one message.
    > Maybe one or more will be of use to someone:

    [...]

    Thanks. Always nice to have some handy links to save a little head
    banging.
    I'm running Dapper LTS and keep having issues with getting the right
    codecs from the repos.
    Eventually, I'll take the time to do it right.
    --
    Cheers, Kurt

  3. Re: Sound Problems? Maybe this will help...

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:28:55 -0500, Kurt Steinhauser wrote:

    > [...]

    > Thanks. Always nice to have some handy links to save a little head
    > banging.
    > I'm running Dapper LTS and keep having issues with getting the right
    > codecs from the repos.
    > Eventually, I'll take the time to do it right.

    Hopefully this can help:

    http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu_d...timedia_Codecs

    --
    Little Girl