Test Do not read - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Test Do not read - Ubuntu ; The cat in the hat sat with Pat....

  1. Test Do not read

    The cat in the hat sat with Pat.

  2. Re: Test Do not read

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:53:07 -0500, Dan Freehill wrote:

    > The cat in the hat sat with Pat.

    I know that!

  3. Re: Test Do not read

    Dan Freehill wrote:
    > Dan Freehill wrote:
    >
    >> The cat in the hat sat with Pat.

    > I know that!

    If you've just discovered the internet and newsgroups, here are some
    guidelines about netiquette and such

    Links to Timo's FAQ materials - Of Usenet news netiquette --
    http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html Where to put test
    postings?

    Newcomers to newsgroups and the Internet in general
    http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/test.shtml Where to post test messages

    --
    Mike Easter

  4. Re: Test Do not read

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:12:05 -0700, Mike Easter wrote:

    > Dan Freehill wrote:
    >> Dan Freehill wrote:
    >>
    >>> The cat in the hat sat with Pat.

    >> I know that!

    > If you've just discovered the internet and newsgroups, here are some
    > guidelines about netiquette and such
    >
    > Links to Timo's FAQ materials - Of Usenet news netiquette --
    > http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html Where to put test
    > postings?
    >
    > Newcomers to newsgroups and the Internet in general
    > http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/test.shtml Where to post test messages

    Thanks,
    I was testing pan.
    Sorry

    Dan

  5. Re: Test Do not read

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:20:33 -0500:

    > On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:12:05 -0700, Mike Easter wrote:
    >
    >> Dan Freehill wrote:

    >>> I know that!

    >> If you've just discovered the internet and newsgroups, here are some
    >> guidelines about netiquette and such
    >>
    >> Links to Timo's FAQ materials - Of Usenet news netiquette --
    >> http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html Where to put test
    >> postings?
    >>
    >> Newcomers to newsgroups and the Internet in general
    >> http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/test.shtml Where to post test messages
    >>

    > Thanks,
    > I was testing pan.
    > Sorry
    >
    > Dan

    Testing Pan?
    Why, Dan -
    It does what it can
    with your Lan;
    I know, and better than
    A String in a Can;
    But, I have a Plan,
    Dear Colleague Dan,
    It's best to Test
    on alt.linux.test, than
    here in a group of Fans

    Cheers,

    Dave Mann

  6. Re: Test Do not read

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:26:29 +0000, CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

    > On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:20:33 -0500:

    >>> If you've just discovered the internet and newsgroups, here are some
    >>> guidelines about netiquette and such
    >>>
    >>> Links to Timo's FAQ materials - Of Usenet news netiquette --
    >>> http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html Where to put test
    >>> postings?
    >>>
    >>> Newcomers to newsgroups and the Internet in general
    >>> http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/test.shtml Where to post test messages
    >>>

    >> Thanks,
    >> I was testing pan.
    >> Sorry
    >>
    >> Dan

    > Testing Pan?
    > Why, Dan -
    > It does what it can
    > with your Lan;
    > I know, and better than
    > A String in a Can;
    > But, I have a Plan,
    > Dear Colleague Dan,
    > It's best to Test
    > on alt.linux.test, than
    > here in a group of Fans
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Dave Mann

    Thanks Dave!

  7. Re: Test Do not read

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:56:28 -0500:

    > On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:26:29 +0000, CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

    >>> Thanks,
    >>> I was testing pan.
    >>> Sorry
    >>>
    >>> Dan

    >> Testing Pan?
    >> Why, Dan -
    >> It does what it can
    >> with your Lan;
    >> I know, and better than
    >> A String in a Can;
    >> But, I have a Plan,
    >> Dear Colleague Dan,
    >> It's best to Test
    >> on alt.linux.test, than
    >> here in a group of Fans
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Dave Mann
    >>

    > Thanks Dave!

    Cheers! I've used Pan for years and my only complaint is the inability to
    post bin files.

    Dave