VPN Connection - How? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on VPN Connection - How? - Ubuntu ; Hello. After 20 Years Windows, i have decided to try it with Linux. My first Problem is: How do i install a VPN Connection? Is there some "Fool-Proof" Method? Any Help is greatly appreciated. Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) on a ...

  1. VPN Connection - How?

    Hello.

    After 20 Years Windows, i have decided to try it with Linux.
    My first Problem is: How do i install a VPN Connection? Is
    there some "Fool-Proof" Method? Any Help is greatly appreciated.

    Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) on a AMD Dual Processor Machine.

    TIA.
    --
    ryl: G'Kar

  2. Re: VPN Connection - How?

    Christian Potzinger wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > After 20 Years Windows, i have decided to try it with Linux.
    > My first Problem is: How do i install a VPN Connection? Is
    > there some "Fool-Proof" Method? Any Help is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) on a AMD Dual Processor Machine.
    >
    > TIA.

    OpenVPN work fine - its in the repo

  3. Re: VPN Connection - How?

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:05:24 +0100
    Ian Pawson wrote:

    > Christian Potzinger wrote:
    > > Hello.
    > >
    > > After 20 Years Windows, i have decided to try it with Linux.
    > > My first Problem is: How do i install a VPN Connection? Is
    > > there some "Fool-Proof" Method? Any Help is greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) on a AMD Dual Processor Machine.
    > >
    > > TIA.

    > OpenVPN work fine - its in the repo

    I just installed that, where does it put itself in the Gnome menu?

    --
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

+ Reply to Thread