Pidgin 2.2.0 came out, and we've updated the repositories! If you don't
have Pidgin yet, and you're running Ubuntu's Feisty Fawn (7.04)
distribution, check out the Pidgin repository at
http://www.trausch.us/pidgin/ for instructions on how to add it to your
/etc/apt/sources.list and upgrade to Pidgin.*

Also, we've added the Thunderbird locales packages; a slight oversight
on our part caused us to miss those the first time around.

Enjoy!

-- Mike

*Our packages are independent builds of the Pidgin software, and are not
endorsed or supported by Canonical or the Ubuntu community. If you have
issues with the packages, please leave a comment on the page at
http://www.trausch.us/pidgin or contact myself or Brian Resnik directly.
If you are paying for support through Canonical, your support contract
may not permit you to install these packages; check first! We cannot be
held liable for invalidated Canonical support contracts due to the use
of this software. Also, if the software turns your dog into a cat, your
cat into a dog, or your significant other into a pigeon, we'd like to
know... but there's probably absolutely nothing we can do about it. :-)

--
Michael B. Trausch http://www.trausch.us/
Pidgin 2.2.0 and plugins for Ubuntu Feisty!