Pidgin 2.2.0 came out, and we've updated the repositories! If you don't
have Pidgin yet, and you're running Ubuntu's Feisty Fawn (7.04)
distribution, check out the Pidgin repository at for instructions on how to add it to your
/etc/apt/sources.list and upgrade to Pidgin.*

Also, we've added the Thunderbird locales packages; a slight oversight
on our part caused us to miss those the first time around.

-- Mike

*Our packages are independent builds of the Pidgin software, and are not
endorsed or supported by Canonical or the Ubuntu community. If you have
issues with the packages, please leave a comment on the page at or contact myself or Brian Resnik directly.
If you are paying for support through Canonical, your support contract
may not permit you to install these packages; check first! We cannot be
held liable for invalidated Canonical support contracts due to the use
of this software. Also, if the software turns your dog into a cat, your
cat into a dog, or your significant other into a pigeon, we'd like to
know... but there's probably absolutely nothing we can do about it. :-)

Michael B. Trausch
Pidgin 2.2.0 and plugins for Ubuntu Feisty!
(And Thunderbird, too!)