Linux Accounting Software - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Linux Accounting Software - Ubuntu ; Any recommendations for a Linux accounting solution. I don't need anything massive. One user, programming, development and consultation company with a limited customer base. The ability to support multiple businesses would be great. -- Mutant Bluegrass That Rocks http://www.thepickadillos.com...

  1. Linux Accounting Software

    --
    Mutant Bluegrass That Rocks
    http://www.thepickadillos.com

  2. Re: Linux Accounting Software

    On 15 Sep 2007 17:04:49 GMT
    Steve Harder-Kucera
    wrote:

    > Any recommendations for a Linux accounting solution.
    >
    > I don't need anything massive. One user, programming, development and
    > consultation company with a limited customer base. The ability to
    > support multiple businesses would be great.

    gnucash
    http://www.gnucash.org/

    --
    Cheers Malcolm (Linux Counter #276890)

  3. Re: Linux Accounting Software

    On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:04:49 +0000, Steve Harder-Kucera wrote:
    > Any recommendations for a Linux accounting solution.

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Qu...ngInstallation

+ Reply to Thread