archives - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on archives - Ubuntu ; When I download my archives in directory var/cache/apt/archives appen that after some times my packages that I had download are deleted, homewever I had disabled on the system the automatic deleting, but I don't had solved the problem! I want ...

  1. archives

    When I download my archives in directory var/cache/apt/archives appen
    that after some times my packages that I had download are deleted,
    homewever I had disabled on the system the automatic deleting, but I
    don't had solved the problem!
    I want that all packages remain into directory and never deleted.
    How can I do?

    Eswa

  2. Re: archives

    * eswa@email.it wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > When I download my archives in directory var/cache/apt/archives appen
    > that after some times my packages that I had download are deleted,
    > homewever I had disabled on the system the automatic deleting, but I
    > don't had solved the problem!

    Where did you make this change?

    --
    David
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org/

    A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

  3. Re: archives

    SINNER wrote:
    > * eswa@email.it wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >> When I download my archives in directory var/cache/apt/archives appen
    >> that after some times my packages that I had download are deleted,
    >> homewever I had disabled on the system the automatic deleting, but I
    >> don't had solved the problem!

    > Where did you make this change?

    In Synaptic Package Manager in the Preferences mený I have selected
    "Leave all downloaded packages in the cache".
    But they are homewever deleted.
    Maybe there is a bag!
    What do you think?

    Bye bye

    ESWA

  4. Re: archives

    * eswa@email.it wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > SINNER wrote:
    >> * eswa@email.it wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >>> When I download my archives in directory var/cache/apt/archives appen
    >>> that after some times my packages that I had download are deleted,
    >>> homewever I had disabled on the system the automatic deleting, but I
    >>> don't had solved the problem!

    >> Where did you make this change?

    > In Synaptic Package Manager in the Preferences mený I have selected
    > "Leave all downloaded packages in the cache".
    > But they are homewever deleted.
    > Maybe there is a bag!
    > What do you think?

    I havent noticed an issue, what version of the distro are you running?

    --
    David
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org/

    Memory fault -- brain fried

  5. Re: archives

    SINNER wrote:
    > * eswa@email.it wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >> SINNER wrote:

    >>> Where did you make this change?

    >> In Synaptic Package Manager in the Preferences mený I have selected
    >> "Leave all downloaded packages in the cache".
    >> But they are homewever deleted.
    >> Maybe there is a bag!
    >> What do you think?

    > I havent noticed an issue, what version of the distro are you running?

    Ubuntu 7.04

+ Reply to Thread