OT: Skynet in the future? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on OT: Skynet in the future? - Ubuntu ; Vista makes bots of every Vista computer: http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-977...g=2547-1_3-0-5 and so, http://www.linux.com/feature/119197 the US government /may/ start to give it all up to the Blue Meanie. Any opinions? Cybe R. Wizard -- When Windows are opened the bugs come in. Winduhs...

  1. OT: Skynet in the future?

    Vista makes bots of every Vista computer:
    http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-977...g=2547-1_3-0-5
    and so,
    http://www.linux.com/feature/119197
    the US government /may/ start to give it all up to the Blue Meanie.

    Any opinions?

    Cybe R. Wizard
    Winduhs

  2. Re: OT: Skynet in the future?

    Cybe R. Wizard :
    > Vista makes bots of every Vista computer:
    > http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-977...g=2547-1_3-0-5
    > and so,
    > http://www.linux.com/feature/119197
    > the US government /may/ start to give it all up to the Blue Meanie.
    >
    > Any opinions?

    What's Vista? :-)

    So, now all Al Quaida has to do is knock the WGA servers off-line
    during some natural disaster (hurricane, flood, ...) and the US Corps
    of Engineers are paralyzed? Brillant[sic].

    Just makes me wonder who thinks this stuff up, and why do they *still*
    have a job?