Click to open - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Click to open - Ubuntu ; How do I (re)enable? When I double click on an item it used to open. This no longer works. With Windows, it is poss to set up for open on double or single click. Is this possible with Gnome? Richard....

  1. Click to open

    How do I (re)enable? When I double click on an item it used to open. This
    no longer works. With Windows, it is poss to set up for open on double or
    single click. Is this possible with Gnome?
    Richard.

  2. Re: Click to open

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:25:47 -0500, Richard wrote:

    > How do I (re)enable? When I double click on an item it used to open.
    > This no longer works. With Windows, it is poss to set up for open on
    > double or single click. Is this possible with Gnome? Richard.

    Open up a nautilus window and go to > edit menu > preferences > behavior
    tab

    and adjust as wanted

    Dsteele

  3. Re: Click to open

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:12:52 +0000, David Steele wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:25:47 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >
    >> How do I (re)enable? When I double click on an item it used to open.
    >> This no longer works. With Windows, it is poss to set up for open on
    >> double or single click. Is this possible with Gnome? Richard.

    > Open up a nautilus window and go to > edit menu > preferences >
    > behavior
    > tab
    >
    > and adjust as wanted
    >
    > Dsteele