Thumbs up for Roland - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Thumbs up for Roland - Ubuntu ; Beginning this month, I posted a question here about connecting a Roland keyboard to a linux PC. I also mailed the solution to Roland support, and got a mail back that this procedure would be distributed among the helpdesk people, ...

  1. Thumbs up for Roland

    Beginning this month, I posted a question here about connecting a Roland
    keyboard to a linux PC.

    I also mailed the solution to Roland support, and got a mail back that
    this procedure would be distributed among the helpdesk people, so they
    could advice people using linux.

    Don't know if they will put it on their FAQ though.

    Marc

  2. Re: Thumbs up for Roland

    marc schreef:
    > Beginning this month, I posted a question here about connecting a Roland
    > keyboard to a linux PC.
    >
    > I also mailed the solution to Roland support, and got a mail back that
    > this procedure would be distributed among the helpdesk people, so they
    > could advice people using linux.
    >
    > Don't know if they will put it on their FAQ though.
    >
    > Marc

    Nice.
    And now I hope Roland starts taking it's own Linux initiatives!

  3. Re: Thumbs up for Roland

    marc illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Beginning this month, I posted a question here about connecting a Roland
    > keyboard to a linux PC.
    >
    > I also mailed the solution to Roland support, and got a mail back that
    > this procedure would be distributed among the helpdesk people, so they
    > could advice people using linux.
    >
    > Don't know if they will put it on their FAQ though.
    >
    > Marc

    Cool. The first bridge has been crossed. Companies that realise Linux
    exists are more likely to offer an out of the box solution.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

+ Reply to Thread