alt.os.linux.ubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on alt.os.linux.ubuntu - Ubuntu ; Once I start up Xubuntu on VMWare Player, it asks me for a username and password. Anyone know what to put in or how to configure it so that I have an account? -- What were you? A jock or ...

  1. alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    --
    What were you? A jock or a brain?" http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    "I was a ghost." PSK - RLU 452647

  2. Re: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:

    > Once I start up Xubuntu on VMWare Player, it asks me for a username and
    > password. Anyone know what to put in or how to configure it so that I
    > have an account?

    Whomever supplied you with the Xubuntu appliance should be able to tell you
    the default username/password they set up in that vm.

    Cheers.

    --

    Proprietary Software: a 20th Century software business model.
    Intelligent and helpful Windoze error messages: http://tinyurl.com/2ks5dz

+ Reply to Thread